websites4america / Scam ditto to Bankcard Empire

1 Phoenix Sun City, AZ, United States Review updated:

ATTENTION OTHER VICTIMS of this group of scam artists. Time to contact AZ. Attorney General and give the severe complaints that this co. along with their partners in crime = economic freedom corps. DESERVES. They change names to like my choice business services and continue to steal and are BORN LIARS. They hit a good woman for $23k this mnth with the same old story and give nothing in return, and "Bait and switch" is their game. BEWARE of their well rehearsed delay tactics. REPORT them now! God knows how many old and new victims there actually are?? John Hanson appears to me to be one of the old timers at this FRAUD injuring seniors and anyone biting on the condoned false sales pitch. Go to Jail people who hurt humanity ... heartless folks these scammers!

Comments

• Uv
      Nov 25, 2011
    websites4america - Have not answered calls
    Websites4america

CLOSED AS OF YESTERDAY! Have not answered calls, now disconnected all phones! U.S. Postal inspector is onto them as bankcard empire clone.

• Ar
      Nov 28, 2011
    websites4america - Scam
    Websites4america

This co. makes promises, sells totally useless leads that are supposed to be actual businesses. Economic freedom corp. SCAM. Hundreds HURT!

• La
      Jan 01, 2017

@arfuh They got me too...:(

• Aw
      Jan 05, 2012

Thought I'd remind everyone thru you that AZ. USSS operation reload victim forms are due by tomorrow. I could not download the form, but I sent a hand written one, and then yesterday was contacted by email that they had not received the form and would fax me one ... which they just did, and I filled it out along w/ John Hanson's address thanks to YOU. I also wrote the skank Danielle mersky Ashfrari "strange" a facebook note wishing her loss of possessions and jail time for a long time...Sure hope that wish comes true for her and the gang!???

SS # is 602-640-5580 and their fax is same but 5505 at end.

• Aw
      Jan 11, 2012

Yes, they are the worst. fellow victim here. Be sure to name the liar John Hanson and Chalonne foerster along w/ Justin and the black hearted danielle mersky ashfrari "strange" as the main crooks! Go to jail a.h.'s! You can find danielle on facebook!

• La
      Jan 01, 2017

@awakeheart The got me when they were economic freedom corps.. A real ##### named, jenifer, tried to part me with quite a lot of green. When i refused, she became belligerent. I tried to prosecute... No dice. The arizona attorney general's office is just as much of a scam group... Arizona has the highest amount of fraudulent companies than any other state! The b######s harbor them...