Weatherseal Products / Windows Installation

1 Carteret, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732-969-0700

This company did not live up to all the hype they advertised. We thought that we'd be getting our money's worth with this company. We were very disappointed. We really wish they'd care more about customer satisfaction. We would never recommend this vendor.

Comments

8th of Oct, 2008

Yes, they never respond to anyone and never call back and never care about customers, once the business is completed.

• Pe
      8th of Oct, 2008

I have installed windows from these people and they were installed with poor insulation, and I always find an issue with windows. Whenever I report a issue, it takes few months to respond.

• Ro
      8th of Oct, 2008

Same issues as above, and I am following up with these guys for last season, 6 months so far, they did not turn up yet about where my problem stands and when they are going to address it.

• Ay
      16th of Oct, 2008

They take my money, but try to resolve a problem, I get a one finger salute...

• Mi
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Weatherseal - Replacement windows
    Edinburgh, Scotland, Lothian
    United Kingdom

Basically a rogue outfit that shouldn't exist in this day and age. A cancelled order will ensure you lose your "Administration charge " of at least £199 !!! Contrary to salesman stating this is refundable on cancellation.
    The finance terms and conditions are also astronomical and demand very close inspection. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED