Waypoint Homes / the service and everything else about them

1 United States

I lived in one of their houses in Florida. first I had an issue with something I will not put on this for other reasons. Which might I say they took longer then they should have and they knew it. Every time I called and asked for a supervisor they would tell me that the supervisor was on break or a meeting, etc. then when I moved they decided to charge me for my whole deposit and then some. They treated me and my roommate like we were idiots who didn't know the laws of Florida. They tried to charge us for things we have record of replacing in the house. They didn't send an Itemized bill they just sent us something saying we are charging you $662.00 for maint. hm. repairs another 3-4 hundred dollars for unspecified things. As well as trying to charge us for the rest of the month when me and my roommate had an agreed on a pro-rated amount of rent. which we paid on the 1st of the month. They just try and charge their residents what ever they can because they believe nobody will argue with a big company. they were the worst company I have ever delt with in my life. I would suggest that anyone currently living at one of their houses needs to make sure they document every single thing that has happen between the tenant and the landlord. Make sure to take pictures of every part of the house before the end of your lease and keep all records of what you replaced/fixed before move out. To anyone wishing to move in one of their homes run as fast as you can in the opposite direction. keep in mind when you sign their lease they make up their own laws that do not follow the state statutes. DO NOT RENT FROM THEM!!!

• Waypoint Homes Customer Care's Response, Jun 13, 2017

Hello,

We would like to take a look at your move-out inspection and can send you an itemized list with pictures. Please email us your full name, review and Waypoint property address so we can do so. You can send this information to [protected]@waypointhomes.com.

Waypoint Homes