Waypoint Homes / Does not fix emergency repairs for security of the residents.
The home I rent was burglarized over a week ago, the frame and door are cracked and split. I contacted Waypoint within an hour of it happening and said it was an emergency. It has not been over a week and close to 2 weeks of my front door broken, I tried to do something to fix it temporarily but even that is not secure and I know that someone could come and kick it right open easily. I have had to move all my belongings out and into storage in case someone breaks in again. I have called this company almost daily and they keep making promises but nothing is happening. I know this has to be illegal leaving a family with a broken front door and no way to secure the home. What I did to the door is also a fire hazard but I have no way to fix it. This kind of service is expected from this terrible company, I would never recommend this business to anyone. They just keep raising the rent and tell me if I put a hole in the wall it will cost me $60 per hole for them to fill.
More Waypoint Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Waypoint Homes - Slumlord 
- Waypoint Homes - Security deposit 
- Waypoint Homes - Scam artists 
- Waypoint Homes - Class action lawsuit 
- Waypoint Homes - Illegal foreclosers 
- Waypoint Homes - Rental real estate 
- Waypoint Homes - Scam artists/no regard for human life
- Waypoint Homes - Maintenance - detached 4 bedroom / 2 bath - atlanta, ga
- Waypoint Homes - Unethical behavior
- Waypoint Homes - lease renewal