[Resolved] Wangjinqi / multifunctional effervescent spray cleaner

5 China

I ordered 50 pcs of above item. Received item after almost a month. It did not work even using 5 tablets, no effect at all. I sent email to return it but responding back with same type of response over and over, like a broken record. Finally she wants me to settle for 20% return of my money plus positive feedback. When I emailed back the email add was no longer reachable. It was a rip off. I looked up "Axtonstyle"on the internet (name shown on the receipt) it shows the name of the company in England., which is Qandies Limited. I sent message on the contact email add but did not have any reply. The phone no. is 852-[protected]; address - Liaoningsheng shengyangshi shenhequ beizhan, Road No. 72, Shen Yang Shi, Liaoning 110013 (as written on packet). I want even half of my money back because shipping it back to them is so expensive. I think that's the catch.

• Resolution statement

The staff of Wangjingqi emailed after 3 days and considered to refund 60% of what I paid. May be it's another staff because it was from a different email address It is better to accept it because sending back the product costs a lot. Next time I would be more careful with on line orders especially when it comes from China. I just don't know if the company in London knew about my complaint. Since this is resolved, please remove my complaint. Thank you very much.

Go