Walmart / black friday horrible experience
After 36 minutes driving my daugther and I arrived at Walmart in Ware, MA from springfield MA. We managed to be two of the first 50 to enter the store interested on two 32" emerson Screen TV which were on sale for $198.00.
We finally made it and got the TV's but I was told at the register that my check can not be process because possibly because my account in from an out of state bank (banco popular). I asked the associate if she could hold them for me while i run to the closest bank of america atm. She said no but gave me instructions of how to get there. I left the items with my daugther while i drove to te atm.
My daugther said that right after i left an associate communicated her that if i was not there in less than 20 min. they were going to give the tv's to another customer because there were no more left at the store. Because I was in an unfamiliar area i got lost and took me 20 to 30 minutes. When i returned with the cash to the store my daugther told me an associate took the tv's away from her and gave them to another customers. I ask to speak with the manager and after trying to convince me that it was to late to do the purchase with vague statements, he tried to sell me two other tvs that i am not familiar with so i did not accepted. I feel violated as a customer. As far as I know black friday is about who gets there first and not who can pay it first, since people can take their item and go shooping for other things, then pay. I feel my daugther was violated since she felt intimaidated by the associates approach. I waited hours under the rain and cold waiting for that door to open, i waited in line and i dont think they will loose anything if they waited for me 5 min. I feel something should be done about. Walmart does not have a limit of the time you should stay indoors while buying. I am a mother who went thru the sacrifices that black fridays demand in order to get a nice christmast present to my two children and came back home empty handed knowing that is not until next year when i can afford to give them teir tv rooms.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit