WageWorks — very stupid process and nobody is helpful
Its been a month and half for my bus ticket reimbursement and I called more than 10 times people told me the wrong email address and you guys rejected me the first time only because I faxed my files separately, you accused me for no receipt now you have everything there is no excuse to not help me.
If this is not processing still I am already very upset about your service so I think this will be the end of the business with you guys. Since nobody is really helpful and just keep dragging my time waste my time.
More WageWorks Complaints & Reviews
- WageWorks - Do not reimburse out of pocket expenses, card fails to work, customer service is useless 
- WageWorks - Unfair Business Practices 
- WageWorks - Bad service 
- WageWorks - Wageworks - big scam 
- WageWorks - Bad customer service 
- WageWorks - Customer Service 
- WageWorks - card always declined, claims, denied customer service blames customer
- WageWorks - cobra insurance coverage
- Wageworks - Reimbursement 
- WageWorks - Terrible customer service