WageWorks — Terrible customer service
These guys have no clue what they are doing. A few weeks ago my wallet was stolen and I had to replace my WageWorks credit card that I use to purchase my Metra monthly pass. First of all I was told it would take 3 - 4 weeks to get the replacement. Really? Do these guys make the plastic, magnetic strips and ink for the cards from scratch?
I asked how I get reimbursed for my out of pocket expense for purchasing it myself. I was told to fill out a form and fax it, which I did. The amount i claimed was $135 for the metra monthly pass. The amount in my account was $135.25. Yet, somehow, they denied it for insufficient funds.
I called their customer service guy, went through myriad online questions, eventually got to a person, who asked me many of the same questions. He had no clue why I had been denied, had nobody he could ask in a reasonable time, and I still have not received my money back.
They sell themselves to companies as a way of making the firm's and the employee's lives easier. In reality, they can't make anything easier. Run a customer service organization? No, these guys couldn't run a bath.
More WageWorks Complaints & Reviews
- WageWorks - Do not reimburse out of pocket expenses, card fails to work, customer service is useless 
- WageWorks - Unfair Business Practices 
- WageWorks - Bad service 
- WageWorks - Wageworks - big scam 
- WageWorks - Bad customer service 
- WageWorks - Customer Service 
- WageWorks - card always declined, claims, denied customer service blames customer
- WageWorks - cobra insurance coverage
- Wageworks - Reimbursement 
- WageWorks - Healthcare Reimbursement Account