Wachovia Dealer Services / Car Repossessed

1 SD, United States Review updated:

I need to talk to someone who will listen. My car was repossed today. I was 81 days behind, but was told one month was deferred. (So really only 51 days behind). I paid $40 for the deferrment. It never happened. I tried calling 5 times in the last 3 weeks. Twice I was told to contact "Ahmed" who is never there when I call. Specifically I was told to "hold off making a payment" until I straightened out the deferrment stuff is the fictional "Ahmed". Twice I was on hold, waiting to talk to someone for 20 minutes. Literally. Yesterday I left a message at 4pm with "Cheryl" who today admitted she had not checked her voicemail. I have been able to make a payment for weeks, just waiting for "Ahmed"...and now I have to pay approximately $1000 that is going to kill us. This is not right. I can pay right now, but the paperwork isn't filed and I just have to sit and wait. I have 3 kids - one is a baby and we had to walk home in below zero temperatures. They repossed the car from an elementary school, for crying out loud. I have 3 jobs I can't get to because no one has filed the proper paperwork to allow me to pay $600 dollars more than necessary to get my car back. No one will tell me what happened to the deferrment. No one will answer any questions about the fact that I couldn't get in contact Ahmed or that Cheryl never checked her voicemail. This is not right. I would really appreciate someone taking the time to answer questions.

Comments

• Gf
      17th of Mar, 2009

lol pay your bills and you wont have these problems.

• Uh
      28th of Apr, 2009

I don't know who sent the last comments to this person in regards to the issue with repossession however I thought I would put in a comment about who stupid you are...And I know you know that what you just wrote and suggested was ver callous and of course foolish. If you are unable to help the situation, why would you leave a foolish, trivial comment like that? Karma is a ###. and so are you.

• Bc
      6th of Jul, 2009

I agree, they are HORRIBLY unorganized. While on vacation earlier this year, I was called by someone who told me they were looking for my car ro repossess it!!! MY PAYMENTS WERE ON TIME, AND I WAS NOT IN DEFAULT!!! I told the repo guy to keep looking for it, because it was parked at the airport, and I was on vacation. I immediately called Wachovia Dealer Svcs, and they told me it was an error, and no one had bothered to "hit the button" to release your funds for payment. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???