Wachovia Dealer Services / Failed Autopay Services and Harrasment

1 Lake Oswego, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 36151 1-(800) 937-7849

STATEMENT:
In 6 months Wachovia Dealer Services has failed to set up automatic payments.
Initiating payment services via the official "paper" route twice has failed in as many months.
The on-line auto connect system has never worked. Except to show me my outstanding balance, and accept Visa payments online to the auto loan account. But NEVER has the auto debit worked from Wachovia (aka: Wells Fargo)
When trying to contact the Portland representative during business hours, I have personally run into a constant voice mail circular tree scenario when dealing with Wachovia Dealer Services (aka: Wells Fargo). The representative is busy, or the voice mail system is full, and you end up at the top of the phone tree again-and-again.
Conversely, in 48 hours Bank of America has set up, confirmed and paid Wachovia. Verifying them as a company and approving electronic fund transfers via the Bank of America monthly automated bill payer.
I have notified Wachovia and Wells Fargo that due to their negligence in the matter, should any marks on my credit score from them appear, I will have no recourse but legal action. Regardless of score or not, this incident is now sitting with the State Attorney General as of this writing.
I have left several AFTER HOURS voice messages to Anthony Ray of Wachovia Dealer Services at extension [protected] about his companies negligence. I can call my Bank and other loan and mortgage companies and generally reach a human - even after hours. Granted I end up in India at times, but at least there is an after hours rep capable of taking my calls on my other loans EXCEPT Wachovia/Wells Fargo.
However - again it should be noted the calling and service rep is doing his/her job. So I'm not really placing blame there. They work the hours they are given, and do what they must (barely). But the infrastructure of the corporate company is questionably organized. Making Mr. Ray look like a ### to the general enduser/observer.
My suggestion to the corporate types from Wells Fargo and Wachovia is simply to get your act together and show a little love to poor Mr. Ray. FNotice is hereby served to Anthony Ray of Wachovia Dealer Services at extension [protected] Lake Oswego, Oregon.
a) Your approval to contact me at my telco endpoints has been revoked
b) Your approved contact method is now in writing via snail mail or by email as indicated in the account provided in your online services for my account.
c) Your company (Wachovia Dealer papers are completed and sent to do the autopay.)
Financial Services and aliases thereof - operated in whole or in partial by Wells Fargo and/or Wachovia and their subsidiaries subsidiaries - are now officially reported to the state attorney generals office.
e) My views are my own, and subject to freedom of expression under the constitution.
ground-pilot

Comments

• Td
      20th of Jun, 2009

Unfortunately, complaints like these cannot be either agreed with or disagreed with through these channels. I like how this person can identify the potential name of the rep in question but he does not list his own. There is normally a reason a process or procedure dosent work - usually due to the failure to follow through by the customer - who never wants to take responsibility for their own failures or shortcomings. This is usually the case in collections where somebody who's past due dosent get their way, or feels that they are not being worked with (when they are consistently behind) when they want it. Unfortunately finance companies are not Burger King and the customer cannot have it their way all of the time...get a clue people pay your bills ontime and you wouldnt have a problem..