[Resolved] W M Wrigley Jr Co, Mark Schwab, Bentonville, Arkansas / Rotten apple to the core

W M Wrigley Jr Co
This person is rotten to the core! W M Wrigley Jr Co needs to send him on down the road. He is like a cancer within. The only thing on this persons mind is to use every possibility to further his career no matter the hurt or cost to dedicated families or coworkers. I am not a coworker of Mark but just an ear and what I hear from him, simply put is use use use others to reach his goal, some of the things he has bragged about would make you sick! If you work with him than you know.

Resolution statement

Mark Schwab did everything in his power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where Mark Schwab image and services are concerned.

A  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
I have known Mr. Schwab for 2 or 3 years now (Lives in Bentonville) and I can relate to what this person is stating! I myself have personally heard comments from Mark concerning his work ethics on how to get out of work. In fact he has even made comments about taking others ideas and using them as his own to promote his credibility with the new company he is now with and it always ends with a stupid laugh (Sorry there is no other way to put it!). Other than that he seems like a nice person but noway in hell would I trust him any futher then I can throw him!