Vodafone New Zealand / Customer Service
I have recently returned from working in Iraq assisting with some humanitarian aid only to be told that the Voda phone sim card that I have had on contract for years and never missed a payment has been sent to collections for payment that hasn't been received for the last two months, I was away for five and a half months and an automatic payment has been setup, I have been using this for years and it has never failed until now.
Any how I rung collections and asked them what was going on and they said that I owed them $1400 + NZ dollars which by the way hadn't been used for 5 and a half months and apparently I was only two months behind (That is a lot of money for a phone that hasn't been used and only on a get 200 plan which is a max of 150 NZ dollars a month).
I asked if I could have a break out of the charges only to be told no they didn't know however I was to pay the money or go to court inwhich I paid the money and they said that my phone was going to be reactivated in which I am still waiting after three days, I am still waiting for a break out in an invoice which no one from Voda fone can tell me either.
Can someone recommend a public forum albeit "Fair Go" and the processes to get this done as I believe this is disgraceful and want to get the word out that loyalty means nothing to Voda fone NZ, their customer service is one of the worst I have come across.
More Vodafone New Zealand Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Group - No Commitment
- Vodafone Group - 3g and 4g router + mobile internet
- Vodafone Group - adsl and customer service in egypt
- Vodafone Group - Purposely deducting amount from my balance without any reason neither proof 
- Vodafone Network Coverage - network