Vodafone / happ to help???

1 India Review updated:

I called the customer care today (9th May 2008) for a simple query. All I wanted was the stupid messages that I get to stop. To start with I had to try close to 10 times to reach an executive which took me 45 mins. Once I reach the first executive (Chaitanya), he requested me to call a toll free number (1909) for the messages to stop. When I enquired if he could do that as I had already spent 45 mins on the phone, he denied upright and said its not possible. The best part of this interaction was he never had time to listen to what I had to say. He just wanted me to listen to him.
As I had no choice I called the number given and land up in the prepaid division and got transferred to the post paid department. Here I got an opportunity to talk to Harsha. He gave me a different resolution altogether. Not satisfied with the resolution I requested for a supervisor. But hey the supervisor are always busy and do not have time for the customer. I wonder what are they busy with. The call was transferred and I think there has been some problem with their internal lines as every time the line is transferred to a supervisor the line gets disconnected.
I tried again and this time I had Vinay on line. The call started with their punch line “I am here to help you”. But sadly the help was too far away. I requested for a supervisor again and again the call got transferred and disconnected.
I tried again and had Srikanth ( Emp ID 250879 – that’s what he said it is. I am not sure though). I requested for the supervisor upfront. Hmmmm guess what happened next. The call was transferred and disconnected again.
I wonder what the supervisors do???

Comments

• Ka
      29th of Sep, 2008

Vodafone gives wors t service ...u can never speak to there superiors
    Seems they get afrsi dtaking to people

• Mi
      30th of Sep, 2008

Hi i am absolutely Discussed with the service that i have been given and still going on!! Could someone please address my conserns as i am just being ignored and told a load of lies and i have asked for return calls feedback and for a member of the managment time to get back to me and no Response AGAIN or return call...
    1-First of all Kyle from vodephone rang me to update my phone and landline...they couldnt meet what i was looking for so put me with network 3...Promised me the world and good service..WHAT..
    2 - Problems - from there.. with Kyle and Mimi
    3 - Phone was 3 weeks late and no memory card...just promise and it will be her tommorow and never came..
    4-So then Kyle Said that i would not have to pay the last Vodephone bill which was 50 pounds and also they would give me a bluetooth headset and the top of the range memmory card...
    5- I had to pay the bill which was not agreed.. only two weeks ago recevied my bluetooth headset thanks to NATALIE..
    6-AND STILL NO MEMORY CARD...???
    7-I rang all day yesturday and left messages which is costing me money..Is this going to be paid back..? asked for feedback on the memory card...and for a member of the managment team to return my call...NO FEEDBACK.. RETURN CALL... AND CUT ME OFF THE LINE TWICE..
    8- Could this be addressed today and someone please contact me with some answers...07795463043 or i will be seeking furthur advise..
    I never wanted to leave Vodephone as the service has been excellent for all the years i have been with you...Thats all i wanted was a good deal for my money...which i was not offered by KYLE.. and the service bye kyle and Mimi has been HORRIFIC..

PLease could someone address this issue has it has gone on long enough

Miranda Pugh