Vodafone / happ to help???
I called the customer care today (9th May 2008) for a simple query. All I wanted was the stupid messages that I get to stop. To start with I had to try close to 10 times to reach an executive which took me 45 mins. Once I reach the first executive (Chaitanya), he requested me to call a toll free number (1909) for the messages to stop. When I enquired if he could do that as I had already spent 45 mins on the phone, he denied upright and said its not possible. The best part of this interaction was he never had time to listen to what I had to say. He just wanted me to listen to him.
As I had no choice I called the number given and land up in the prepaid division and got transferred to the post paid department. Here I got an opportunity to talk to Harsha. He gave me a different resolution altogether. Not satisfied with the resolution I requested for a supervisor. But hey the supervisor are always busy and do not have time for the customer. I wonder what are they busy with. The call was transferred and I think there has been some problem with their internal lines as every time the line is transferred to a supervisor the line gets disconnected.
I tried again and this time I had Vinay on line. The call started with their punch line “I am here to help you”. But sadly the help was too far away. I requested for a supervisor again and again the call got transferred and disconnected.
I tried again and had Srikanth ( Emp ID 250879 – that’s what he said it is. I am not sure though). I requested for the supervisor upfront. Hmmmm guess what happened next. The call was transferred and disconnected again.
I wonder what the supervisors do???
More Vodafone Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- Vodafone - network problem 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone - unlogic increase in my monthly bill
- Vodafone - bill (amount deducted by wrong)
- Vodafone - charging
- Vodafone - mobile network problem 
- Vodafone - postpaid packages and very bad customer service