Vodafone Bangalore / Service and Coverage pathetic

1 India Review updated:

For the past 6 months or so, i have been experiencing serious quality and covergae issues. Call dropping, No coverage during peak hours have become too frequent. There are days i can't talk for longer than 2 minutes before the call gets dropped. I believe lots of vodafone customers are facing this problem, the customer service nicely registers the complaints and then forgets about it, yesterday i couldn't even complete the complaint registration because of poor coverage...

Comments

4th of Aug, 2008

Hi sir/madam

I am chetan Kumar((91988691791) i have using your services past 3years to till know . I did not get this type of problem in past 3years itself but know I got one problem . Vodafone people only activated like caller tones, ckt updates, etc of service. If ask know they are telling ur activated . like this I having one problem last month (3/7/08) I got one call . I don’t know whose call it is then I picked that call then only knew this call from Vodafone then I cut call after 20mintes I got massage in that ckt alters has been activated on your Vodafone mobile phone . rs 49.0 will be deducted as monthly rental then after that I given called to Vodafone customer care there one person picked my call his name is sohail khoje his spoken with me and he only logged Complaint then he gave the complaint number also (745198270) then respond the query on Monday (7/7/08) then revert my amount on the same day then next month means in this month but continue the service of ckt alters also they are debit 49.0 rs in my account (3/8/08) evening 5:30pm after that I given call to Vodafone customer care . they are said we can not credit of 49.0 in account .they are not giving intimation directly debit of 49.0 rs in account whose wrong it is please rectify this problem give me a correct information if your not giving true information all call I recorded ( what I spoken to customer care last month to till date) in phone I will go to the consumer court

• Ra
      4th of Aug, 2008

TO THE CEO
    VODAFONE -BANGLORE

SUB:PROMOTION CALLS
    REF: MY MOBILE NO. 9886685793.

SIR/MADEM THIS TIME I AM ON ROAMING FROM YOUR SIDE MANY CALLS FOR PROMOTIONS OF YOUR VIRIOUS PLANS ALSO SENDING SMS FOR BONUS CARD AND THAT TIME THEY INFORM ME TO ACTIVATE WITHOUT MY PRIORE PERMISSION DUE TO THAT I GETTIN LOSS ECONOMICALLY & MENTALLY ALSO .
    SO I INFORME YOU IF YOU CAN NOT STOP IT AS EARLIEST THEN I LODGE THE COMPLAIN IN CONSUMER COURT AT YOUR RISK & COST. WHICH IS PLEASE NOTE.
    THANKING YOU.

Vodafone bangalore - Outgoing calls bared - Fed up with vodafone services
    Vodafone Postpaid
    Kuwait

Fed Up with vodafone services,

I took postpaid connection ( 99860 77156 )two weeks back and the House verification and Office verifications has been done. First they disconnected outgoing calls and on the same day they disconnected Incoming calls too. I called customer care hell 8 to 9 times and all are saying different stories. I met my sales executive and no response from him. To know the problem, atleast i should call 111 from my phone and all calls were bared. I kept a mail regarding this to vodafone for the past three days and i am keeping the mails too and none has replied and none has got back.

REALLY FED UP WITH VODAFONE SERVICES IN BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, INDIA.

• Ar
      11th of Dec, 2008

i agree to the above one regarding Vodafone Bangalore - serice and coverage.

• Vi
      22nd of Jan, 2011

I facing similar problems with vodafone and no idea when there services in terms of customer service would improve. Vodafone customer service (phone), outlet and rentention team are incapable to resolve the matter, very unproffessional and I being customer for seven years feel Vodafone service is hopeless and there is no redemption.They have promised call back so many times but never kept to their word. I have email several top official regarding my problem where i am still be charged for cancelled mobile service from vodafone and on my other number they have billed amount which is totally unacceptable.I had been to outlet so many times but have not given me any soln to the matter. There is total misguidance from vodafone here in Bangalore and I would defn look for an other alternative service provider if this is going to continue. Vijay R (9886006552 / 9886752580)