VitaminLife.com / Bad service

VitaminLife.com - nutiriontal supplements We had placed many orders with no problem. On one occasion the wrong items were shipped, but the company corrected it promptly. However, we recently received an open envelope which was clearly not sealed from the company. A packing list was inside, but no products. We called the customer service department and were treated rudely and inconsiderately. Even after
explaining the situation, the company did not want to take responsibility for what was obviously their
shipping department's fault. They refused to replace the missing products, and insisted we contact UPS to resolve the issue. We place numerous orders online for all manner of products, and have rarely encountered such lack of
customer service. The company is clearly more concerned with its bottom line than with satisfying
its customers. This is our last order with VitaminLife.com.

D  6th of Apr, 2009 by
VitaminLife responds: We strive to provide excellent customer service to to our tens of thousands of customers. All UPS packages are insured by VitaminLife. When a package arrives damaged, VitaminLife contacts UPS (never the customer as UPS REQUIRES the shipper to contact them) and UPS sends a representative to investigate. UPS has records of how much the package weighed at their facility so they can easily track this and determine if the package had contents. Further, UPS has records of the customer signing for the package. If the envelope were empty and opened, the UPS driver or customer may have noticed this. This customer should recontact VitaminLife so that we can find out what has happened and successfully resolve this.
N  14th of Sep, 2010 by
I received Glucosamine-chondrotin, which was advertised as free from Shellfish, on the 7/17 . The GC was not shellfish free so I returned them and asked for a credit to my credit card. Today is 9/14, 2010 and I still have not received the credit back to my card. Please respond. Peggy Brewer
N  23rd of Jul, 2012 by
We are very sorry to hear about your package not being delivered. Our records indicate that the package was shipped and delivered through our carrier. We will have a manager contact you and follow up with you regarding the package and what steps we can follow to resolve the issue.
A  16th of Nov, 2012 by
I ordered from Vitaminlife. They sent me the wrong product. They wouldn't pay for the return shipping even though it was their mistake. Just argument is all I get from them. They don't care about their customers.
A  6th of Apr, 2013 by
I ordered Hawthorn Berries, Whole by Frontier Natural Products 1 lbs Bulk, from VitaminLife @ Amazon Marketplace I never received the product, and their service department insisted that they were delivered, E-mails back and forth to no avail.
“Don't use this company “For any of your vitamins. Their bad to the bone. I'm out 17 Bucks
I just placed my order with Starwest Botanicals 13 bucks. So far I never had a problem with them. Deliveries were always speedy.
William C
N  16th of Mar, 2014 by
This company sucks. The customer service rep & management are very rude.
A  10th of Jun, 2014 by
Also ripped off by VitaminLife. Received no product and months later have still not received correct refund to my credit card. AVOID.
N  15th of Aug, 2016 by
Terrible company to do business with. When I called to get either a refund or replacement I was told that would not happen because I had used the product. I was then told "If you don't like the product, don't buy it". I was insulted and clearly taken aback with the total lack of customer service or just basically any type of manners. Shame on you VitaminLife.

VitaminLife Logo VitaminLife