Vistaprint / business cards - very poor print quality
I have today just received some business cards I ordered from you.
Whilst I have been happy with the quality of the work when I have used your services before, this batch which I ordered on top quality material is really quite unusable - there were two images - one on each side - supposed to show my face.
The photos I supplied were excellent quality - they have been used befire for printing purposes without any issues - but both the images printed are very dark and the extreme contrast and gamma values seem to bear no resemblance to the images provided by me. You can hardly see my face. As a business card indicates the care with which someone cares about their image to clients I would like the job done properly please. Are you willing to do the job again with a bit more care for me?
I am, quite disappointed that the results are so poor.
Dr iain jennings frgs chartered fcipd
Peak activities limited
C/o 72 windsor drive, wingerworth, chesterfield, s42 6tj.
More Vistaprint Complaints & Reviews
- Vistaprint.com - credit card scam victim 
- Vista Print - ripping people off! 
- Vista Print - cheap material and blurred print of cards 
- Vistaprint - fraud 
- Vistaprint.com - although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs 
- Vistaprint Rewards - charged for a service I was not notified of and didn't want after I had asked for it to be cancelled 
- Vistaprint - unauthorized billing 
- Vistaprint - shipped me unsolicited merchandise
- Vista Print - online scam 
- Vistaprint - customer service