VisionPros / Faulty Contact Lenses

1750 Grant Avenue, Blaine, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8884047317

I purchased contacts from Vision Pros on 5/28/14. 2 pairs of the contacts ripped once they were in my eye. I have purchased contacts from this company before, and this has never happened. I did not realize the problem until I recently placed the 3rd pair in my eyes 2 weeks ago, and one ripped after only wearing for 3 days. I rarely wear lenses.I still should have at least 4 pairs left. I requested a refund, or a replacement batch of lenses in writing, to Vision Pros. My request for refund by VisionPros has been denied. I believe that I received a bad batch of contact lenses. The company advised I needed a prescription permission letter from my doctor. I do not have a prescription, as one was not required prior to me ordering my contacts. Also, the VisionPros website advertises and promotes " NO prescription is required". Because the company's supplier refuses to reimburse them, Vision Pros refuses to reimburse me. This is not a part of the contract I agreed to, in purchasing these contacts. The url is even visionpros.com/noprescription. This is false advertising.I believe Vision Pros is in violation of false advertising and selling a poor product supplied by them, and sourced by a 3rd party. I expect a full refund of my lenses in the amount of $55.74, or a new batch of lenses for the lenses I purchased.

Ho
Feb 4, 2015

Comments

16th of Mar, 2017

Order # 745-511107 "I have ordered many contacts from this site before most of them have been fine, but the last pair i bought were pacific blue, supose to be very light color, my eyes are brown, i have ordered many others that the color will show nicely and they didn't have such bright name, also in the pictures appear as a very bright pacific bluee.. well i get my contacts after two weeks, thank god it didn't take a month to get here like last time i ordered, even paying for 3 day shipping smh, i put one contact on and the color wont show at ALL!! waste of 63 dollars since they wont return my money back or at least let me exchange for another color. I am very dissapointed!!! is not fair! if i dont like a product i should be able to at least return it and choose something else, If you have brown eyes dont get pacific blue! the color wont show at all!! even though it looks very light and bright in the pictures. will be a waste of your money!!!" costumer service at vision pros do not care if you are happy with your order, all they want is the sale!! Very unfair!