Virtualvocations.com / Takes membership and then can't sign on.

I signed up for membership to apply for a position and get a free resume overview but once I paid the membership, I could not get logged in again. When I email in for help, I don't get any. They don't reset my password. They don't resend my password. They don't provide help to get back online. I feel it's a scam just to get the membership money.

Cm

Comments

• Vi
      10th of Mar, 2011

To Madi's Mom and ConcernedJobPoster,
    Madi,

I'm sorry that you were upset about your listings showing up on our board. Our service provides listings for our users that will take them to the original job posting, wherever that may have been posted, so, users do have the opportunity to view the original jobs. We are a compilation service, which is what our members pay for, our service allows them to save hours of research time by locating legitimate telecommute job listings for them from all over the Internet. When I was researching daily for my own work at home job back in 2002, I was spending nearly 5 hours per day sifting through all of the job boards looking for telecommute jobs, so, I don't think you can discount the amount of time it does take to locate these jobs. We also provide much more than job listings for our members. They also receive a professional resume enhancement, access to an additional work at home company list with over 500 companies that are friendly to telecommuting, access to an online portfolio builder and a copy of our ebook, The Telecommuting Handbook. We also have a great community forum that posts additional job leads at no cost. I do appreciate your concern, and it helps a lot to have people looking out for each other!

• Vi
      10th of Mar, 2011

CMQ,

I'm sorry about your experience with the password reset issue. I know it has been several months, but, I will gladly provide you a refund of your subscription if you contact me through our contact form. Please reference ComplaintsBoard. Many times the password emails are blocked by email service providers if our email is not added to the 'friends list' in the persons email address book, so that may have been the issue. At any rate, I would like to make this right, so please send me an email. Thank you. Laura