VIP Auto Parts / Lies and cheating

I came in for a inspection, oh it’s not for free as the coupon indicated. Then they tell me I can't pass inspection because my oil stick is broken and a muffler hanger is missing and for only 120.00 I can pass inspection. Then come to find out they cut my ABS sensor to turn the ABS indicator light off... as told to me by Taylor. Great Service!

The place is clean, they do carry cheap tires. The problem is these guys work of commissions and you are nothing but money and they'll do what they need to in order to get it from you.

Va

Comments

• Da
      2nd of Oct, 2008

i have to disagree with the comment. VIP does not work on commissions. secoundly i realy dont' think that they told u a broken dipstick would fail your car, because u can't fail for it. the hanger is right but the price is wrong. i think u was mad and upset for failing the inspection so u added the two togather to make it look wrose. or thats how u toke it. as far as the abs goes they may have not noticed it or Talyor's could have done it and blamed it on vip. if the light was on than u would have also failed for that.