Vindale Research / Online scam
I actually did receive one payment of $50 from them. The idea is that payments are sent in $50 increments, so if you earn $114 (like me) you'll get paid $100 and the other 14 will roll over towards your next payment.
Well when you do surveys they are clicked (meaning you've clicked the linked) but you don't get paid until they're verified. I've shelled out a lot of money and took the surveys and all and I've been waiting for months for this stuff to be verified and it still hasn't been. My mother has done the same thing, and my dad too.
I haven't tried contacting the company because I've read the other reports so I already know how that will turn out.
Bottom line, you can get some nice free stuff some times but this isn't worth it. You can find free stuff on your own time-you don't need a sham company to help you with that.
More Vindale Research Complaints & Reviews
- Vindale Research - Scam 
- Vindale Research - Business Partners 
- Vindale Research - You CAN make money from Vindale!
- Vindale Research - Another 'members' personal information was made available to me through Vindale making me suspicious that my information is shared sans per 
- Vindale Research-cash Surveys - Cash Survey alright-YOURS 
- Vindale Research - no response to problems
- Vindale Research - non pay for surveys
- Vindale Research - I was not paid for my services from vindale research
- [Resolved] Vindale Research - payment center
- [Resolved] Vindale Research - The sole oufit who cancels your 100% finished work alleging you are not SLW enough