Vindale Research / Online scam

United States Review updated:
3.35

I actually did receive one payment of $50 from them. The idea is that payments are sent in $50 increments, so if you earn $114 (like me) you'll get paid $100 and the other 14 will roll over towards your next payment.

Well when you do surveys they are clicked (meaning you've clicked the linked) but you don't get paid until they're verified. I've shelled out a lot of money and took the surveys and all and I've been waiting for months for this stuff to be verified and it still hasn't been. My mother has done the same thing, and my dad too.

I haven't tried contacting the company because I've read the other reports so I already know how that will turn out.

Bottom line, you can get some nice free stuff some times but this isn't worth it. You can find free stuff on your own time-you don't need a sham company to help you with that.
Ro

Comments

Al
  27th of Dec, 2009
Bottom line - with Vindale Research you have to spend alot more money than you will earn. Vindale Research will pay you for surveys but you have to sign up for subscription services from companies to buy products or services in order to get paid . so, in essence, you're actually getting a rebate or discount from vindale research for applying for credit cards, products or subscription services . it's really a scam as far as i'm concerned

Vindale Research Logo Vindale Research