Villa Group / SCAM

Jun 8, 2015
The Villa Group
Cabo San Lucas MX
We purchased a 1 bedroom in 2013 at Villa Del Arco. In March of 2014 we were told we couldn't use our time for the days we wanted, but they offered us one on those same days if we paid $ 400.00. We agreed because they said the would bank our week the fallowing year. It was our worst vacation ever! The road was flooded and we were trapped at the resort! The halls were flooded and the elevator was out of order. We had to walk up and down 3 flights and my boyfriend has a bad back. We stopped paying because he says he will NEVER go back to Mexico. I paid for a whole year, never got what I was promised and have been placed in collections an my credit score has gone down considerably . BUYER BEWARE!

More Villa Group Complaints & Reviews

Plus Villa Group - villa group estafa

N  17th of Jun, 2016 by
I've spent a lot of money and i was scammed by other companies trying to cancel my timeshare. My advice is that if you're going to hire a company to help you with the problem, DO NOT PAY ANYTHING UPFRONT, because it use to be a fraud. I did a research on internet and i found some interesting articles, i recommend you to read this one: