Viking Bags — Risky
Viking Bags have very poor customer service and in my opinion they need to do something about that as soon as possible. Their items are nice and prices are reasonable, but if something happens (missing order, damaged item and etc.) no one will help you. If you want to order from them you need to know that they will do nothing to help no matter what your issue is.
My order arrived damaged and I asked for a replacement (I didn't say anything about the money) and their rep replied pretty fast saying that they don't do refunds. I never even asked for it. I sent another message and received the same reply. They did not help me and I was stuck with a defective product. Viking Bags is quite risky, I would say that it depends on how lucky you are. I would not recommend them to anyone.
More Viking Bags Complaints & Reviews
- VikingBags.com - Outrageous business practices 
- Viking Bags - No customer service 
- Viking Bags - Grossly Misleading Website, Horrible Customer Care/Accountability
- Viking Bags - ripped off 
- VikingBags.com - Unprofessional Business Practices 
- Viking Bags - Customer Service
- Viking Bags - motorcycle saddlebags
- [Resolved] VikingBags.com - Motorcycle Saddlebags
- Viking Bags - Wrong Hardware
- Viking Bags - black hard saddlebags