Video Professor / Awful company
I ordered the PowerPoint presentation, and when it came was very unimpressed. It didn't contain any new techniques or that I couldn't get free from Microsoft Help so I decided to take advantage of the 10 day free look and return it. It's not clear when the 10 day free look starts. Is it the day I ordered it, or the day I received it? If it's the day I ordered it, I had 3 days to review and return it. But to return it, I had to contact them and get a return authorization number.
First I called the 800 customer service phone number, and never got anything but recordings says all representatives were 'busy' and that I could leave my phone number and they would return my call. I did so, but after 48 hours, never got a call back, so I used both their alternate options: I FAX'd them the information, and I emailed them the request. Still another 48 hours have passed, and I haven't head anything from them.
I contacted my credit card company, and fortunately they had a solution to the problem, and so far I have successfully prevented them from charging me the $189.95. If they want their shabby product back, they're going to have to contact me. I will return it. But I won't sit by the phone waiting for their call!
More Video Professor Complaints & Reviews
- Video Professor - They are a rip-off, does not teach you anything 
- Video Professor - Unauthorized billing 
- Video Professor - Will not refund my money 
- Video Professor - Ongoing Fraud 
- Video Professor - fraud/scam/theft 
- Video Professor - Absolute SCAM! 
- Video Professor - Unauthorized Charges 
- Video Professor - Scam 
- Video Professor - No refund as promised 
- Video Professor - Microsoft Excel