Viagogo / unethical behaviour

London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom

I purchased two tickets to see Above & Beyond at O2 Arena on 4 November 2017. After realising I couldn't make it, I listed the tickets for re-sale on 2 June 2017. On 5 July 2017, I received an email confirming that the tickets had been sold, and for me to upload the tickets (which I did).

Then on 5 October 2017, I received another email informing me that my tickets had been sold, and for me to upload my tickets (again). Presuming that there must have been an issue with the first buyer, I then did as the email instructed me and uploaded my tickets.

I then realise that Viagogo had in fact re-sold my same tickets twice. When I drew this to their attention, they said "you listed your tickets for re-sale twice" and alleged that I re-listed them on 5 October 2017 - which was an utter falsehood. I noted that when I listed my tickets for re-sale on 2 June 2017, I received a confirming email to that effect. I then called on them to produce the same confirming email with respect to my alleged 're-listing' on 5 October 2017 - which of course they could not do.

Despite repeated requests, all Viagogo simply keep coming back with is "there is no glitch in our system".

Consequently, they are now holding me liable for the price of the allegedly re-sold tickets - depriving me of my re-sale funds, and forcing me to incur additional costs.

All of this for something which I never did.

I am utterly heartbroken, it is so much money. How is such behaviour is allowed to exist in the retail world? It is unprofessional, disgraceful, and criminal.

Ca