Viagogo / order confirmed, payment made but no confirmation received
I placed a purchase order on 11 June 2017 for three GOT7 ticket (Asia World Expo in Hong Kong on 1 July 2017), my credit card was deducted for HKD 6, 998 and a "Order Confirmed" appears on my phone. I however have not received the confirmation email nor the tickets
I logged in with my two usual email address but the purchase order is missing from my accounts. I tried to follow up on three consecutive days but the service from Viagogo is so bad that you could only post a general enquiry with preset choice of parameters on their website. They don't even have a space for you to fill out and explain what the issue is.
Although Viagogo did reply by email, they contained contradictory information, one said I ordered with firstname.lastname@example.org, the other one said I ordered with email@example.com I wonder if they really spend any time checking on it. And of course nothing was found when I tried to login again with these email address.
They have a phone number for customer service in Hong Kong but when called, I was asked to input an order ID (which of couse I do not have because I have not received the confirmation email). When you did not input a correct order ID, the recording message just asked me to go back to the website.
It is so frustrated that I have the money deducted but never ever able to have an effective way to reach someone at Viagogo for a seemingly very easy problem to resolve it. It is a disgraceful service.
I hope they could see this message and get back to me with a proper email address of their own such that at least I could communicate with them for a follow up.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - guns n roses tickets
- Viagogo AG - online tickets
- Viagogo - tickets for afrikaans is groot pretoria - overcharged by r3461
- Viagogo - was charged too much for my tickets
- Viagogo - tickets purchased from viagogo for philadelphia eagles vs jaguars - nfl sunday 28th october paid for in full in february this year not received w