Viagogo / little mix tickets
Bought 2 x little mix tickets for the o2. I've been given no notification that they've been sent. Cost me £175 each including very high fees. I was assured they would be seats that were together and in fact they're two seats apart. As such I am hoping to re-sell them on the website however unless they arrive late this week, they will say I've left it too late to sell. Should be sent immediately unless it is their strategy to prevent ppl selling again. Also when I was buying I thought they seemed v expensive but a bubble was flashing on the screen saying what a brilliant bargain it is as other customers were paying on average £282 pet seat in this section?? Wish I'd taken a screen shot as there are no tickets at that price and I'm probably going to lose quite a bit of money. I'm really anxious that they won't arrive and also clearly not next to each other as well as the fact I was duped into paying such a high price!!
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10