Vessos / the worst experience i've ever had!

Shenzhen, China Review updated:

Vessos is terrible and I really hate this site and I do regret that I've ordered something from them. I have ordered three items and when I checked my mail I noticed there were three tracking numbers! Contacted Vessos and asked what was going on and found out that they shipped my entire order in three separate packages! My order was placed about five months ago and I received the first package after a month, the second came after three months and I'm still waiting for the third one. Contacting customer support got me nowhere and they have no idea where the third package is and when will it arrive. Not to mention that I was super disappointed with the quality of the two items that I have already received. Stay away!

Li
May 27, 2016

Comments

• Ve
      Jun 08, 2016

hi, Liz We send the order separately according to the stock status. We are sorry if there is any inconvenience and troubles caused as that.
    Please offer your order number to [protected]@vessos.com for details. We will check and provide the solution for you.
    Waiting for your reply.

• Ne
      Aug 16, 2016

I ordered 2 Tops they arrived totally diffrent to what i ordered have tried many times to contact Vessos my emails keep comming back then one might go through and they offered me 10% off No i want the products i ordered Terrible customer service will never order off them again still waiting for there reply pity i hadnt read this before i ordered, Janene Reciept no 1691-6061-8976-0313

• In
      Aug 18, 2016

i have tried repeatedly to access your website to track order #20160814689441 but it sends me to a legal action page regarding vessos. are you going out of business? i want a refund if this is the case. please advise quickly.

• Da
    Vessos - Clothing
    Fredericktown
    Missouri
    Vessos.com

I placed a large order, right after the order ships, I find out they are getting sued for copyright infringement, I can't track my order there is noone to call to find out about the order, my order never arrives. I am at a loss

• Ly
    Vessos - product not recieved
    Plattsburgh
    New York
    vessos.com

I would appreciate it if my money was put back on my card seeing how I never recieved my item from 8/5/2016. Better business bureau has been called on this fraud .

• Te
    Vessos - dress
    China
    Canada
    vessos.com

I ordered a dress in July and still have not received the item. I`ve emailed several times, but no one has contacted me. I`m contacting paypal to get my money back. This place is a total scam.