Valicvariable annuity beneficiary

My mom passed away, Andi was asked for death certificate along with a completed claimant form all of was submitted in a timely fashion, and was recieved by your office on 4/3/17.A check was supposedly issued and sent out on 4/4/17.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Montgomery, ALAfter several supposed attempts at delivery(I get a different answer every time, from one variation of the name "precious"Angel"or the like).Its been a total of 3yrs7months since the passing of my mother.So not only have you reopened a healing wound, the level of incompetence displayed by your previous's is appalling.It is now closing in on her birthday5/15, and have not recieved what normally takes 3 days to get.

• Updated by Kelber David · May 02, 2017

I Was asked by your company, to submit a death claimant form, along with a death certificate, of which was returned to you in a timely fashion.Here it is a month later, of which I've called every 7 to 10 days or so, only to get a different story, and a different date.The date changed 30 minutes after my earlier call, are these people trained??If so not very well.After 3yrs7months VAlIC contacts me, they then proceed to purposely mishandle the delivery of the check, which was issued on the 4th, the 24th, and supposedly again on 5/1, after this morning it was issued again 5/2..If making old wounds new again is your calling.You have accomplished just that...And the level of incompetence displayed by your customer service, makes it seems as if they didnt have a clue as to what was going on.A different explanation for every call...

Ke