Vacation Solutions,LLC / Transfer of ownership of deed and payment of maintenance fees to Collection agency

1 1350 Seventeenth St., #101Denver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-376-8222

We had sold our timeshare unit to Vacation Solutions in March 2007. Vacation Solutions was to record the ownership deed change with the timeshare company after their purchase. We were presented by the timeshare company that our 2008 timeshare maintenance fee was due and after conferring with Vacation Solutions that we were to send the bill to them which we did. After checking with the timeshare company we were told that the deed transfer had not taken place as yet in Feb of 2008 and we informed Vacation Solutions of this. They said that they would take care of the transfer of deed and would pay the maintenance fee. However, in April 2008, we received a statement from a Collection Agency that this maintenance fee had not been paid and Vacation Solutions informed them that they would be paying them. To date, we have called Vacations Solutions, numerous, numerous times and emailed them also with no response to request that they return or phone calls or email messages. They have put us in jeopardy with credit agencies because of their inefficiency and lack of care to clients.

Comments

• Ed
      1st of May, 2009

my mom just got the same call today.(04/29/2009)She was contacted my someone named Josephine Walker about her property in Florida.They offered 3x the amount of said property.After her sales pitch, her supervisor(Shawna Sanchez) offered her another $5000 more.All she had to give was her Visa card number for $1, 886.00 and she would recieve a contract in 3 days.A week thereafter she would receive a check for the sale of $23, 900.Her antennas went up, she called her lawyer who said SCAM right away.We knew it sounded too good to be true.She asked to look them up on the internet n came across all info saying they are a bunch of "SCAM ARTIST'...BEWARE AND STAY CLEAR OF CREATIVE VACATION SOLUTIONS----SCAMMERS!!!

13th of May, 2009

May 13, 2009

Well, the same company (Creative Vacation Solutions) has been calling us.

Supposedly, they had 3 parties interested in buying and the offer was at $16, 750. They wanted $1287 and then a courier would deliver a contract to be signed. He (Robert Roy) said we would get the $1287 back and that their lawyer would get back the $600 we paid to another company for listing our property. Sound too good to be true? Yeah, I think so. It's bad enough we were high pressured into buying the timeshare in the first place, and I think we were scammed out of the $600 for listing, but to toss another $1287 into the wind? NOT!

I pretty much gave him the 'thanks but no thanks' and hung up on him when he wouldn't take no for an answer. He called again in about 10 minutes --enough time for me to find this website. I requested he stop calling and remove our name from their calling list. We'll see how that goes. If he persists, I will be complaining to the BBB closest to West Palm Beach, FLA

By the way, anyone interested in a timeshare in BellaVista, AR?

• Fr
      14th of May, 2009

Interesting. I just got a call from these guys (561-296-0460). I told the guy immediately that if this involved me paying anybody one dime before the sale closed, he was wasting his time. He said it didn't, and that they are just a clearing house for timeshares that can be shown to prospective buyers who get a "3 days/2 nights free vacation offer" to be shown properties. He claimed that they are in the business of getting higher-interest financing for otherwise unqualified borrowers, and they make their money there.

He knew everything about my timeshare (and my home phone) except for my street address (which is available to anyone who searches). No money was asked for.

Of course, that doesn't mean that he won't try somewhere down the line. We'll see.

16th of May, 2009

Any company that charges between 200 and 600 is a listing company, all they do is put your timeshare on their site on the internet. Timeshares rarely sell that way! anything over 600 is most likely a scam. The only timeshare place that I know that is legit is timesharesonly.com. And by the way the rating with the BBB does not mean anything. I know of a lot of scam companies that have A or B ratings. Be careful! Read the contract carefully, if you can always have a lawyer look it over! Most scam places have very tricky wording. Hope this helps everyone. Oh yea, and yes without a signed contract your money does have to be refunded but it will take time, generally around 2 months.

16th of May, 2009

Also I forgot, any company that says that they can get your money back from another company is lying. Sorry but you wont see that money again. Most of the time the whole wine and dine pitch is a scam too. Thats when they tell you that, "oh well we send our potential buyers out to see different timeshares, this way the can see yours and if they enjoy their time it is more likely they will offer more money" something to that affect. Just thought I would try and help you guys out, again. Any questions feel free to ask.

• Ju
      18th of May, 2009

I have also been contacted by creative vacation solutions, nice people, not real pushy and rude as some have been. They say they have a buyer for my Wyndham property, but want a fee of $1, 287 up front for a title search done by Fidelity Insurance. I don't want to pay the fee up front. I understand that they want to make sure my property is clear of any liens, but they can get this money back at closing if my property does have a buyer. This "supposed" buyer has put a downpayment of $4, 000 down on my property. This sounds suspicious to me. Any ideas?? Is there any company out there can will sell property without any money up front?
    June in Alabama

• Pa
      18th of May, 2009

I got a call today from creative Vacation Solutions and they wanted money upfront and immediately. That is the first sign of a scam. So I keep calling them and harass them like they harassed me. You should all do the same their number is 561-932-0460 so give tem a call today and keep calling them. Do not so business with them.

18th of May, 2009

June, if you read the two posts above you that should answer your question. Anything more than about 600.00 is a scam. Most of the time there aren't even buyers they are just saying that to get your up front money. They will not send you proof of the buyer either, they will say something like this "we can' send you any information about the buyer because that would eliminate our position because we are like the middle men thats how we make our money." Maybe not exactly like that but with the same meaning.

June in Alabama---

Yes, the $1287 is for doing a title search, etc...or so they say.
    Of course they are not as pushy and rude as some, but then they
    are trying to convince you to hand over $1287.
    Just hold on to your money and hang up.

• Se
      26th of May, 2009

Wow ! I just got a call from CVS this morning and am doing online research. I don't like what I am reading. Wish I could be one of the positive emails, but with my luck, probably not. The scary one was when it said CVS was finned $9.000 in March 2009! Yikes! . Thanks for all the info from the emails. BY the by, can this company post the positive ones, just to make themselves look good ?

28th of May, 2009

May 28, 2009

Just got another call from our 'friends' at CVS. I did not recognize the name used (and don't remember it) but as soon as he got into the spiel, I knew what it was about. I told him we had spoken to Robert Roy previously and after some internet investigation decided we want nothing to do with his company.
    He persisted, asking what internet sites did I visit (I told him I don't keep that information in my head) and if I'd check with the BBB, they have a B rating.
    When I repeated that we did not want to do business with them regardless of their rating, he kept on. I threatened to report them to the Do Not Call listing as I had requested we be removed from their database on the last call.
    Well, he had to have the final word, when quite rudely he said something to the effect of: Well you have a nice life as you continue to pay your maintenance fees on your timeshare for the rest of your life. Then he hung up.
    I was so angry! I am reporting them to the DNC list anyway, as I have the right. We just returned from vacation and if I find their calls on my answering system, that will just be more fuel for the fire. Every time they call I will do the same. I am tired of their harassment.

• Du
      1st of Jun, 2009

Just got a call from Steve Smith, the Senior Finance Manager at "Creative Solutions" in West Palm Beach. As I was talking to him (the usual stuff -- $1287 for title x-fer + deed search, refundable of course) I was on the net and found this link to "Creative VACATION Solutions". Not sure why he didn't use that term on the phone, but his voicemail says "CVS", so perhaps they're in the midst of an image change? He's a nice guy, willing to answer every little question I had (same answers as they all have, naturally) but then he switched to another call that was coming in and my call got dropped. We'll see if he calls back.
    In ANY case, be sure to dispute the charge within the card company if the deal isn't progressing like you think it should. I just called my card company, and they said you should dispute within 60 days of the charge appearing on your statement (NOT when it was charged, when the statement prints!) so you can have up to 90 days maximum if timed right. If your deal hasn't completed in that much time, dispute and get your $ back!

9th of Jun, 2009

Not even two weeks since the last time Creative Vacation Solutions called!

Once again I asked to be removed from their call list and not to call again. I also told them they would be reported to the DO NOT CALL list registry. This will be my continued response to these people. Get the company name and name of the representative, the time and phone number and then report it to the DNC and voice another complaint here. I wish they'd just stop calling.

30th of Jun, 2009

All these complaints should be for VACATION SOLUTIONS, LLC ( In Colorado)!!! NOT CREATIVE VACATION SOLUTIONS ( in Florida). I had my timeshare sold through them and though it took a little over 3 months, the job got done. I was hesitant, but it FINALLY worked. I had been with BML, Nationwide, Universal, and a few others and had no luck. The only reason I'm writing this is because I believe Creative Vacations Solutions is the only company to get timeshares re-sold. I've referred them to friends and family that have been though the same scams over and over. My sister is going though closing now with them so maybe you people who haven't given them a chance need to sell it yourself or hop on board. One way or the other you can't complain about a company you've NEVER let work for you. They did a great job for me in the time-frame they gave me over the phone. PLUS, I got to hear the recording they did with me before they ever charged my card! Find another company that will do that for ya! Let me know when you do... Actually, don't. I already have a company that'll work for me when I ask!!!

• Do
      13th of Jul, 2009

I just received a call from Creative Vacation Solutions, two to be exact. The first call appeared to have come from a secretary-like person, then a follow-up call from an agent. He proceeded to tell me about significant interest in my timeshare and how much money I was about to receive for the low price of $1886 charged to my VISA, American Express, or MasterCard. I explained to him that I have been working with SBACorp, also known as, villacondorentals.com, also known as, buyNrenttimeshare.com, also known as Seabreaze for the past 12 months and I believe I have been scammed and out of over $1000.00 He proceeded to tell me how much better they are and how he could get my money back, etc. I told him that if he could provide proof that my timeshare would be sold, I would pay him the money. He got very irate and told me to go and [censored] myself. I don't know of any reputable companies out there, you're better off selling it yourself or better yet, as I have learned the hard way...don't buy a timeshare at all.

• Po
      1st of Sep, 2009

Oh my GOODNESS!! I got a call from Creative Vacations Solutions last night. Since we are close to desperate to rid ourselves on a timeshare property, I allowed them to talk - prefacing it with "We will not under any circumstances pay any upfront fee for service, advertising or any thing else. In addition, if you say you can sell it in a short amount of time, I will give you an extra bonus commission." The first man promised "...no upfront fees". Hmmmmmmmm, I think - too goo to be true, but send me your information. A few minutes later a Mr. Mitchell Stone calls me and says it is in follow-up to the former conversation I had with someone else. Okay... Then he proceeds to tell me that yes indeed there is a fee for "title search" would be $1200 or is qualified for an AARP discount, it would be $999. I told him to talk with us later and we would make a decision. He called my cell phone this morning while I was in the hospital with my husband. I looked at my cell phone, did not recognize the number and started to call it back - when the doctor walked in. I hung up. A few minutes later, I received an angry voice mail message on my cell phone telling ME that I was being RUDE and that I hung up on him (Mr. Mitchell Stone)!! I am not rude but he does not know my circumstances on this end and I would certainly not hang up on anyone - but I do have priorities. He is NOT one of them. I just called back and spoke to his supervisor and asked him to assure that I am never contacted by Mr. Mitchell Stone again.

• Ra
      20th of Jun, 2011

These cretins scammed my parents. When I called them on it, to give them a chance at redemption, and to request a bit more information about the transaction, the reply was a simple 3 word statement, "go [censored] yourself". That is a direct quote and I have the email to prove it.

When I replied that I didn't appreciate that and only wanted to get my parents more info about their transaction the response was, "you're parents are idiots".

This has just transpired over the past couple of days so I am trying to keep them responding with these ignorant replies in case I need to show someone how these people really are.

• Pu
      29th of Jan, 2017

Back in November 2005 we received a phone call from Vacation Solutions, LLC to purchased our Time Shares in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico...We purchased two timeshare at the time figuring we could rent one out..That never happened and after awhile we decided to list it for sale with a well known realtor .. On December 4, 2005 we meet up with Vacation Solution at a well know hotel in Anchorage Alaska... We meet in the Conference room with other potential seller I assumed...The company told us they would take the time share off our hand and in return we would be able to use there time share all over the world. Seem liked a good idea cause we were only able to use our time share in Mexico . Our time share was paid off costing us $27, 000.00 which we used our retirement money at the time to pay it off, , , , I have the contract but was never able to use it because they are no were to be found...They ripped me and my family off all that money which we could of used enjoying our self...I called BBB but all they said is that they have a long list of others who complain . It's sad that people can steal your hard earn money and get away with it...