Utsav Sarees — Fraud/Poor Customer Service
I advise all of you to be aware of fraudulent and poor customer service. First of all, I ordered a raw silk Kurta-pyjama and it was supposed to be shipped in 10 days but it took 1 month. Fine, i was not in a rush and so i don't care. However, I expected to receive what i ordered. To my dismay, i received a dress that did not look like a new dress. The most important thing was that the dress label was cutoff (perhaps to conceal the type of material used) with a scissor (see the attache picture). The buttons are done in a very shoddy way. I emailed them the pictures and they did not bother to explain or apologize. They did not even respond to my email. I have a strong feeling that these guys (like many businesses from india) do not care about the customer service. As many people wrote here in the complain board, all they do is take our money1 month in advance and the try to sell what they have rather that what we want. A bunch of thieves and I cannot believe that there are able to get away with their fraudulent business activities. I am looking at the possibility of complaining about them to the govt agencies.
So people be aware of this website and think twice before you buy something from them.
More Utsav Sarees Complaints & Reviews
- Utsav Sarees - Poor customer service 
- Utsav Fashion - Cheaters but nothing else 
- Utsav Sarees - wasted my 125 dollar 
- Utsav Sarees - Fraud/Scam 
- Utsav Sarees - Poor Service and Cheaters 
- Utsav Fashion - FRAUD / SCAM 
- UTSAV - Very Disappinting promotion, products and service 
- Utsav Fashion - Shamefully Poor Customer Service 
- Utsav Sarees - Poor quality 
- Utsav Sarees - Fraud