USN Ultimate Shopping Network / USN ripped us off too

We ordered a necklace from USN in August 2006, it never arrived. We called to get our money back, they assured us that we would have it, we never recieved it. We called again, they told us that the necklace was being shipped from Indonesia so it takes longer...6 months later and no necklace. Now their phone lines are disconnected and we can't get a hold of them. Their website is also "down for maintenence." DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! They are scammers!

Comments

• Pe
      30th of Mar, 2007

USN's CEO,Mark Miller,should be jailed! What he has done has harmed so many people...much more so than the aledged crimes Martha Stewart and other business people. I too have been ripped off to the tune of $2500 by USN for a diamond ring that I never received after it was charged to my credit card in August 2006. Multiple attempts on my part to contact ANYONE by e-mail or at ANY of the telephone numbers have been unsuccessful. The last time I actually was able to speak to anyone connected with USN was in November 2006. At that time I was told the ring I had ordered was backordered by over 350 people and the person offered to give me an additional $100 credit for any merchandise on USN. I informed them that the product I ordered was the only item I wanted and asked to cancel my order. At that time he politely told me he would transfer me to the person who would handle my request. My call went into limbo after that and since then I have not been able to contact anyone at USN. All the phone numbers go nowhere when you dial them.

I should have read USN's SEC filings before I ordered anything from this company. Had I known about the company's financial condition and prior bankruptcy, I would have been a much better informed consumer.

Please keep me informed on any pending legal action any of USN's "victims" may be considering and count me in to fight Mark Miller and USN!

• Wi
      7th of Jul, 2007

I also was taken by this company. My pain was only for 161.00, painful as it is, I see where they got others for larger amounts. It is a shame the justice department spends the time and money they do on more high profile, (political) cases and the lack of attention to these small time con artists are hurting the American public, and getting by with it. SHAME on the way the system works.

• Us
      2nd of Mar, 2008

I ordered ~$280 worth of jewelry from USN. When they contacted me, they said the same thing..."Your items had to be shipped from another country". It has been over a year now, and I have not received my merchandise or a refund. It is ridiculous that a company can sell items on national television and scam customers out of hard earned money. The network should be responsible for getting out money back from USN because they allowed them to mislead the public.

I am very disappointed, and I hope that SOMEONE will read these complains and confiscate their records.

I want me refund or my merchandise!