USN Ultimate Shopping Network / No refund of returned item

I purchased a ring from USN in December 2006. It arrived much smaller than shown on TV, so I returned it and requested that my money be returned to me in check form since I had debited the amount from my checking account when I purchased the ring. To this date (3/05/07) I have still not received my refund. I called USN in January asking why I had not received the refund and was assured that the check would be sent to me within a couple of weeks. I believe this Company is fraudulent and is scamming the public. It is no longer on the air, and the internet site is not available any longer. The phone number (if you can get someone to answer the line) is [protected] in California.

Comments

• Js
      23rd of Apr, 2007

Same problem with USN Ultimate Shopping Network here. It is now April 2007. My credit card company has been unable to help in refunding of the almost $2,000.00 in jewelry. Tried the (301) phone number you suggested but appears someone else now owns that number.

Hope someone can help us out on what to do or who to contact.

Thank you.

• Da
      15th of Jul, 2007

I am in the same boat, I ordered a pair of diamond earrings, 2055.64, and or course did not receive them, they played the you will get you refund in 15 days game for three months, by which time my credit card company said I waited too long, (90 days) and they would not credit my account for the fraudulent criminal acts of USN. I can't file a small claims action because there is no one to serve the papers on. None of the numbers are good. When I was able to reach someone, they assured me in Feb. 2007 that I would have my money by June, well that was ###.