USN - Ultimate Shopping Network / Jewelry scam!

I have the same complaint as hundreds of others. I was a victim of USN. My story is the same as most, ordered jewelry, it arrived, quality was not as advertised, I returned it with the promise that I would be reimbursed... NO REFUND!!! NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM!!! It seems to me that with the number of people and the amount of money that has been scammed law enforcement should be after them. Where is our protection? If another retailer did this same thing it would be all over the news. It should not matter if this was done online or over the phone. (Apparently they got people both ways). This is fraud.

Come on law enforcement or the District Attorney's Office... WE NEED HELP!!!

More USN - Ultimate Shopping Network Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      16th of Jun, 2007

In this day and age before you make any online purchases, always check with the better business bureau. Escrow companies can also be used when purchasing high end merchandise such as jewelry. Consumers should pay attention to product lines; for example,some online jewelers sell watches (check to see if they sell any high end brands: cartier, gucci... not just regular "department store brands"). Many high end jewelers have a "diamond education section" to enable the online consumer to make an informed purchasing decision". Online merchants are not exempt from customer service issues: slow response, issues with refunds, and substandard merchandise.