UsGoBuy / failure to deliver goods

Jun 29, 2015
I live in Europe. In order to purchase goods from some US stores it is necessary to contract an agent who supplies a US delivery address and then forwards the goods to you (for a fee). All of these agents are much alike. They do what they promise. I have used several over the years and never had a problem. Most will offer a 'buy for me' service wherby you choose the US store and the goods required. The agent then buys the goods and you pay the agent using a debit card or PayPal. UsGoBuy cropped up on a search and I decided to use them to buy some items from Walmart (WM). I chose the goods and payed UsGoBuy.. Big mistake. After 14 days there was no sign the goods had arrived at their storehouse for onward transmission to me. Attempts to contact USGB (8) and emails (4) produced no response. I decided to do a little investigation. This company is not based in Portlànd but in China. I raised a dispute with PayPal which resulted in an email from 'monica' (sic) at USGB stating that WM 'always cancel orders' (news to me). And that I should wait (beginning to sound familiar?). At the time of writing this, there is no response from USGB. I continue with my PayPal dispute. USGB are daft. The order from WM was for $140. Hardly a kings ransom and we'll worth their name not appearing here. Beware! There are some dodgy folk out there...

A  9th of Jun, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same thing happened to me. I can confirme that this comapny is a scam!
A  27th of Sep, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had a similar experience and I can tell that every 5 star review of USGoBuy, around the web, was written by USGoBuy themselves! The broken English, the ironic emphasis on superior communication, the generally glowing language — it all rings true. My experience with USGoBuy was a nightmare, and I would suggest that you NOT use them. They took my money, and their sweet time. Purchases are made by manually by one of their few agents. So, if something is time-sensitive, you'll be biting your nails waiting for the transaction to go through. These agents are also thoroughly incompetent. Mine put down the wrong address to his own business, and had my order mis-delivered. No one at USGoBuy monitors the shipping status, so mistakes can only be caught by you, the client, but you won't be able to change anything, because your name won't be on the order. The customer service reps, Selina and Justin, are polite, but clueless at best and dishonest at worst. They tell you that they'll do this or that to fix a problem, but nothing ever happens. They tell you they'll be in touch, but they never call back. It's the same promise every time, but sometimes they'll invent something to shut you up. I was told, after two weeks of phone and email inquiries, that my order had finally been collected from USPS and brought to the right address. Their website never confirmed that, and over a week later, USPS returned my package to the seller. It had always been at the USPS warehouse. In my near decade of proxy use, I have never wasted so much time and money on such incompetent and dishonest fools. Their rates are low, but even then, they aren't worth the stress and the disappointment.
D  28th of Oct, 2016 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
My Name is Olabisi, today i decided to make a review on Usgobuy services because i am well satisfied with the way they handle things and the way they render good service to people, my brother introduce me to this great forwarder but at first i don't have peace of mind in using any forwarding company to get my packages to me, i had bad experience in two of the package forwarding company have used in past so that is the reason am not so sure in trusting others like USgobuy, but when my brother convince me to give it a try in using usgobuy service and then i go for it and i got so happy at the end when i received my first packages from usgobuy, i think usgobuy is in the first and best standard among other package forwading company in the world, my review is not just about receiving my pakage successfully but also about usgobuy other great services, they offer 90days free storage for your packages, they have great consolidation services which will reduces your shipment cost greatly when you apply your packages to this services before shipment, they offer buyforme services which i have not yet use but my brother told me usgobuy buyforme service is reliable, fast delivery and much more, i experience that they have good customer service that respond to your questions and needs in short time, when you signup, they offer free member signup and when you signup you have the opportunity to use their online chart platform they use to communicate at instant to serve you better, apart from using their consolidation service that reduce your shipment fee they have low shipping charge to any destination in the world which is better than what other popular package forwarder offer to their customer, above all UsGobuy service is cheap, fast, secure, good customer service and 100% reliable...you can give it a try today. thanks.
N  1st of Jun, 2017 by
Be aware that merchandise will miraculously disappear and you will not get any proof unless you pay for picture. This is the biggest fraud I ever encountered. And you will not get a refund of your loss.

UsGoBuy Logo UsGoBuy