USA Truck / Careless and Clueless Company

1 Van Buren, AR, United States Review updated:

Go ahead and find out the "hard way" here at USA Truck. They aren't the "worst" company to drive for but, they certainly aren't one of the "better" companies to drive for out here. I've been driving rigs for quite a while. And I've had my share of good ones and bad ones; "trucking companies". But, in all honesty; USA Truck isn't all they claim to be. Like many trucking companies who will "make it sound good and inviting" for example; "good pay, home time, driver focused, good equipment" and the list goes on. The reality is; it's far from that here at "USA Truck". I've been pulling freight for USA Truck for 2 1/2 years now. And to tell it to ya' straight, "it's been one helluva'-ride". I've been to places that are a trick to find and get to. I've had the misfortune of having my pay messed with numerous times and having to contact "payroll" and even the "Terminal Manager" to have the matter reconciled.

Mi
Jul 4, 2015

Comments

• Ni
      19th of Aug, 2015

I don't know how many times had to talk to payroll to get the money then on top of that it took up to 2 weeks for them to get it fixed. No one needs to drive for them they are the worst company I have ever seen in the trucking companies.