USA property / Ripped me off

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-312-894-1066

My name is Joel from Australia. I invested in a property with a company called United Integrity Finance. The director of the company is called James Jervis. I was told that they would source me a property under market value and then sell it for a profit within a 3 month time period. This never happened and on further investigation I discovered that no property had been purchased at all by the company. Beware of this company and this director. he has done this multiple times to many other investors. he asks for the money to be sent direct to his company account where it should be sent direct to a lawyers account. This James Jervis has ripped me off of all the money I invested which was $120, 000 US Dollars. If you ever see a company run by or has anything to do with a James Jervis. Do not go near them with a barge pole. He is a crook and a conman.

Ja
Jun 11, 2015

Comments

• We
      18th of Aug, 2015

Dear Joel
    I act for a client with a similar complaint and will be grateful if you could make contact with me.
    Kind regards
    Werner de Waal
    werner.dewaal@nortonrosefulbright.com

• Wa
      30th of Mar, 2017

Dear Joel

I am another victim of the same scam being sold a faked Chicago property by James Jervis on 2015. Can you contact me lamunbro@gmail.com ?

John