US Passport Agency / fake promises, no passport received!
I first tried to obtain my U.S passport at the beginning of this month. When I went to a local post office, the clerk told me that she can't ensure whether or not I would be receiving my passport in time. She informed me that if I would go to a local U.S. Passport agency, I would be receiving my passport within 3 days. After many attempts, I got through with one of the representatives when I called the 877 U.S. Passport service number. He told me to call back when it is exactly 2 weeks before my departure date. I called back exactly 2 weeks before my departure date, and after 10 hours of attempt, made an appointment. My appointment was on the 21st. After I paid for my passport fees, the expedited service fee AND overnight shipping fee, the official who handled my paper works told me that I would be receiving my passport by that same Friday, the 23rd. He also told me that if I do not receive it by then, to call the toll free 877 number for the U.S. passport services. To much of my surprise, I didn't receive my passport. When I called the 877 number, the representative told me that my passport would not be completed until Monday, the 26th. I am expecting to travel on the 27th and really need my passport. When I complained to the representative, he wasn't being much help by telling me that I should have applied for my passport in advance. What are people without passports to do in dire emergencies and need to go out of the country?
More US Passport Agency Complaints & Reviews
- US Passport Agency - passport expedited, still not received! 
- US Passport Agency - missed trip due to length of passport processing 
- US Passport Agency - tips when calling! 
- US Passport Agency - passport not here in time! 
- US Passport Agency - birth certificate not enough proof of us citizenship 
- U.S Passports & International Travel - a worthless system. to many people, all unqualified.
- U.S Passports & International Travel - renewal of passport
- US Passport Agency - non receipt of us passport even after lapse of whole 6 months
- US Passport Agency - new passport 
- US Passport Agency - disabled daughter denied passport