U.S. Loan Auditors / SCAM COMPANY

1 10301 Placer Lane, Ste. 200, Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 915-504-4595

THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY. Regardless of the fake posts you read on this board about how great this company is DON'T BE FOOLED. Keep reading. DO NOT GIVE THEM A DIME.

Comments

• Me
      20th of Apr, 2010

I thought it was Illegal to ask money from home owners in foreclosure up-front, before actually doing a service. That's exactly what they did to me (or tried to) they wanted 4750.00 check or 3500.00 cash...to perform an audit with no guarantees.

26th of Apr, 2010

Lost another mod to shady tech!!!

• Sh
      4th of May, 2010

The same thing has happen to me - When my husband got the letter in the mail last week he told me to call to find out what this is all about, I called the number which is in Sacramento, She told me that we qualified and that the lawyers would go after the Loan company that approved us 4 years and that we would go to court to have our payments lower plus to drop the amount that we owe to the market value of our home.
    She told me that they have a office in San Jose and that she will have someone from that office contact me on Monday. Monday evening I was contacted by Tony from US Loan Auditors and told me that he would come over to my area in 2 weeks to look over my loan document to see if it's worth going to court for. I told him that we can come to his office instead he told me that right now they are working out of a suite and that they just rented a 5, 000 sq foot office and that they would be in it the third week in May ( RED FLAG RIGHT THERE).
    I told that my husband and I would like to meet with him on Thursday, he told me that he would be in SF and that he could meet us in Los Gatos ( Another Red Flag) Just to see what he would say I had ask him how much out of my pocket he told me before they even go to court we would have to come up with 3k to 5k but if we don't win I would get it back and if we do win I would get it back from the loan company.

I have sent them email and told them that I'm going to report them to the Bar Association and also I'm going to report them to the Attorney General.
    If you had the same problems I would do the same. We need to stop people like them- put them out of business.

• Si
      20th of May, 2010

They opened their office in San Jose on Monday. Just like he told you they would. I don't work there but I have known Tony for years, he is a stand up guy, a great father, coaches little leauge and does volunteer work with children. Their attorney is not only licensed and in good standing with the bar (I checked) he is also a former Sacramento County Sheriff that left their in good standing (My ex works for the department and I checked that too). They actually invite you to do research on them (which I did) and other than some people on these boards (which who knows who they are), you can't find anything wrong or illegal about what they are doing.

4th of Jun, 2010

SillyMama2010, check this board again. They are a scam company and there are hundreds of posts on this website to prove that. I don't care how "stand-up" you say this guy is...they're trying to take your money. Do you work for USLA as well?

• Ar
      13th of Jun, 2010

In today's economy you will encounter all kinds of bogus claims, even claiming to be a legitimate business, and sadly there are people out there like you and me who are vurnerable to scams like these I know because I too was victimized by a different type of scam. I have learned my leassons, and have been really cautious about these type of claims, so a word of warning nothing is free and if it is too good to be true don't fall for it!!!
    ATR

• Co
      31st of Jul, 2010

Tony is not a stand up family guy, he is a dead beat dad. He is obsessed with his ex-wife and uses his children to try to get with her. He lies about his finances so he can avoid paying child support for 3 kids. He has anger issues and is abusive, he never has done any honest work which is probably why he works for Loan Auditors, he fits right in.

• Ag
      6th of Oct, 2010

Sounds shady no matter what way you put it. Don't give your money to anyone up front. If you are concerned about your loans, seek out a reputable attorney with a lot of experience in the field. There are plenty out there and you don't need to give your money to a third party to set you up with a lawyer.

• Gi
      23rd of Nov, 2010

WATCH FOR THE GUYS JEFF GORDON AND ANOTHER GUYS LOUIS JESSO, These 2 guys are creminal!! "They are professional SCAM ARTIST and all their words in sugar coated and when you sign the contract and they took the money they disapear and the same phone # that they pick up ALL THE TIME become NEVER PICK UP n NEVER CALL YOU BACK.. you are just the ONE MORE PIG YOU GET SLOTTER ON, THAT'S IT! WAKE UP! They may sound very knowlegeble and push all the buttom that you want to hear, but they are runing a butcher shop and you are only ONE OF THEIR FAT PIG. We too paid the US Aditor for $20, 000 and they gave us a phonny loan Forenzic full of mistake and unfinished sentence and took the money never follow up, and they send you to the next stop to US Legal to SQUZZ MORE MONEY OUT OF YOU FOR THE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, AND THEY KNOW THEY HAVE 3 MONTHS OF TIME YOU WILL NOT BOTHER THENM BUT SIT HONM AND THINKING, SOMEONE IS SETTING UP A ATTERNEY AND TALK TO YOUR BANK FOR YOU, HA HA! WAKE UP ! and no one know what's going on, they hire this young kids and never can anwser any question with going anywhere you ask them to do and always respomded "for any docs or need any change please email them the docs? and when you emailed to them, they never call you back and they them follow up with a very short email said "they recived your email, they will take care of it" and you call them back to said "How do you take care of it and who is in Charge?" and the can never give a solution or follow up... and their famous words to your is they will responsed back to your in 12 weeks "So they can automatically charge your bank account: when the 12 weeks come and they running out of excuss, and THEY ARE COMPLETELY DISAPEAR.. and THE ATTERNEY SUPPOSE TO ASSIGN TO YOUR CASE NEVER SHOW UP OOOOPPPPPPPPS? WHAT NEXT! GO ONLINE JOINING US IN THE CLASS ACTION SUE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK BEFORE YOU GOT FORECLOUSED...

• Gi
      23rd of Nov, 2010

One more reminder for all you victim of US LOAN AUDITOR, make sure NEVER GIVE THEM ORIGHINAL DOCS, I BELIVED THEY THROUGHT THEM INTO TRASH CAN BECAUSE I NEVER, LOST THE MONEY IS ONE THING LOST YOUR ENTIRE ORIGINAL DOCS THATS! ha ha! that's will be the end of your frieght! The US LOAN AUDITOR IS SOOOO DISFUNCTIONAL CRIMINAL!