Us Global Mail / worked and didn't get paid

Huston, TX, United States Review updated:

I was employed by US Global Mail to do some shipping from home, the pay was $40.00 per package for the first 30 days and after the 30 days, to receive $1, 900.00 weekly shipping out 3 to 5 packages a day. I shipped out 5 packages all to Russia s/h was paid my Us Global I was told that I would receive payment on April 17th, when I didn't receive my pay, I attempted to contact David Wilson whom I had been dealing with and got no responds. No on will answer the phones nor return my emails.
I got this job from the Indeed job board and check into the company and found that it is a creditable company. They contacted me today and said they don't now and never have had a David Wilson employed for them.

Pa
Apr 23, 2013

Comments

• Fa
      May 21, 2015

Looks like you were duped by someone posing to be from the company! US Global Mail does not employ anyone to ship packages for them. There are a lot of scammers out there that use reputable company names to get dirty business done. Sorry, the onus is on you to check who's giving you the job and get proper paperwork. Better luck next time!

Apr 06, 2017

looks like you got scammed! Because US Global Mail DOES NOT have people handle their packages, They are a proper company but a scamster might have scammed you! Have you seen this: https://www.usglobalmail.com/policy/fraud-alert/