Us Cash Advance — Harrasement/ Scam
I have been receiving harrasing phone calls from a guy (First name) Stan (Last Name) Lee. name alone already sound suspicious. This person has been calling me for the past couple days from [protected]. This person has a very heavy accent. He constantly calls my JOb and has threten to call my supervisor and is going to have police come get me at work. He states that he is works for Morgan and Associates. When he called i asked him what the adress for his company he says. 2000 bryan tower, 1970 bryan Street Austin Texas, two days later he calls me after i have looked up all this information i ask him the question again he then says his addres is 2001 Bryan Tower, 1970 Bryan Street, Brooklyn NY. I then began to tell him that this is a scam he then continued to call me a ###, I hung up on him and he called my job back, to continue to curse me out.
something has to be done. Can any one help??
More Us Cash Advance Complaints & Reviews
- Us Cash Advance - Bogus Collections - Scammers!!! 
- Us Cash Advance - Fraudulant Debt Collection 
- Us Cash Advance - Nonpayment of a pass due loan 
- Us Cash Advance - harassment, threatening, pretending to be federal officers 
- Us Cash Advance - So-called loan
- Us Cash Advance - harassing phone calls and e-mails 
- Us Cash Advance - UN PAID CASH ADVANCE FROM 2008 
- Us Cash Advance - scam/fraud/phone/harassment/threats 
- Us Cash Advance - caller said that i had taken a loan and have never repaid it 
- Us Cash Advance - Nonpayment of Payday Loan