UPS Store / poor customer service
Dear Sirs: 5/6/09
I want to express to you my dissatisfaction with some poor customer service, which I received at your location located in South San Francisco. The store is on the corner of El Camino Real and Hickey Blvd.
My reason for needing the stores service was as a good deed, for a deceased neighbor of mine. The box in question was delivered to a Mr. Don Belinas’ residence, 1700 El Camino Real #10-6. The package was addressed to a Mr. Dan Aguillar, same street address as above. Anyway I picked the box up from outside of Mr Belinas’ residence and carried it over to the UPS Store. The salesperson at the courter was a Pilipino gentleman. I asked the man to return the box to the sender. He said I had to take it to another location. I told him I wasn’t going to do that. He then told me I had to pay postage. I told him that I wouldn’t do that either. He then told me he was going to call the police, while picking up the phone. At that point I was leaving the store, the last thing I heard the man say was that he was going to throw the box away. I said fine, do what you must.
I later went into the store, thinking that I could talk to the Manager of the Store, but the same man was behind the counter, so I asked him his name and told him I was going to talk to his manager about his attitude. He then told me to leave the store, which I did. I wasn’t given the counter person’s name, which I really wasn’t expecting, at that point.
More UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- UPS Store - package pickup
- The UPS Store - ups driver
- The UPS Store - late delivery 
- The UPS Store - forwarding my mail
- The UPS Store - not world class at the location in treasure coast plaza, vero beach fl 32960