University of South Africa [UNISA] — registrations 2017
I applied to study at Unisa in 2016 and was accepted. in 2017 when I try to register online it throws a message that my details can't be found on the database.
I have sent countless emails, they are just read and no one has bothered to come back to me. I've even called the numbers that are on the website to try and get an explanation but no one answers and some days the phones are engaged.
I don't if this is the kind of service that Unisa gives to it's prospective students because i'm now even what's gonna happen when studying here and I need assistance if I am battling to just register.
More University of South Africa [UNISA] Complaints & Reviews
- Unisa - mylife email account impossible to access 
- Unisa - purchase scripts 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - eng2602 examination results october/november 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - transcript request 
- Unisa - request for exam script 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - no study material available for for3701 - forensic methods and techniques
- Unisa - buck-passing money making 
- Unisa - unisa hasn't delivered my books to study
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - lecturer's for com4808 misconduct
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - financial cancellation of a module when the money has been paid and ndp modules