University of South Africa [UNISA] — pathetic service and support
i had emailed unisa from my unisa email in april to have my subjects moved to the 2nd semester. i only received a response to my mail a month later stating that it was passed the date to change semesters. obviously this will be so if you are handling my request 4 weeks later.
i send through a registration query about my LLB degree and received a read receipt for it. 48hrs later still no response, and i ony have 4 days left before registration closes.
its it annoyingly pathetic that we have to pay these high study fees and not get the minimum support from this organisation.
they once had contact centres which they did away with. now it is almost impossible to get your query resolved online.
what was the purpose of closing the contact centre if Unisa is not able to support students online??
the purpose of correspondence study is that some of us have to work during the week. this idea of taking a day off just to go to unisa to resolve simple issues is totally unacceptable!
something needs to be done...
More University of South Africa [UNISA] Complaints & Reviews
- Unisa - mylife email account impossible to access 
- Unisa - purchase scripts 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - eng2602 examination results october/november 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - transcript request 
- Unisa - request for exam script 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - no study material available for for3701 - forensic methods and techniques
- Unisa - buck-passing money making 
- Unisa - unisa hasn't delivered my books to study
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - financial cancellation of a module when the money has been paid and ndp modules 
- Unisa - no response