Universal Migrate / Canada Visa

1 Crown House, 72 8TH, Hammersmith RdLondon England Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

They are not providing service, they just take money. The advisor I speak to is Peter and say I qualify for Canada express visa because I have chef experience and he say if i start i can get visa for full residency in 9 months and is guaranteed, but when they keep ignoring my call after starting my application I was suspicious and call other company and they all say different and that I have to go Canada first and do skills test and I need to give ielts but Peter didn't say I have to do ielts because I have problem with home office and cant do ielts without passport, I will take them to court I am speaking to my solicitor now. I paid £300 for nothing and they still expect me to pay second payment even when they keep ignoring my calls even with private number they can see it on screen somehow, I use my friend number and they pick up and hang up when they know its me. I cant even go to thier office because they have security and you need appointment. Big scammers they are.

Re
Jan 9, 2016

Comments

15th of Jan, 2016

I have also been scammed by this company, they are lying about their accreditations; they are NOT registered with MARA for Australia and NOT members of ICCRC for Canada. They run a virtual office with Regus and use mobile sim landlines, these guys are blatant scammers and I got fooled by them because they seemed to know a lot about visas. I know I paid for nothing, its only £300, I just hope someone can see this before paying them any more money.

18th of Jan, 2016

To The above Fake Reviewer,

You are not our client, as we do not have Chef or Cook applications.

Your sadistic & unprofessional attempt of leaving a Fake review, just shows how scared & Desperate other competitors can be in the market, as you are not our client nor we have ever contacted you, however as of cyber bullying, we reported this review and found that the review was left from an individual at or from the organization itself...

Registrar GODADDY.COM, LLC
    Registrar Status ok
    Domain Name: GLOBAL-MIGRATE.COM
    Dates Created on 2010-07-29 - Expires on 2017-07-29 - Updated on 2015-04-30
    Name Server(s) NS77.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (has 39, 640, 631 domains)
    NS78.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (has 39, 640, 631 domains)
    IP Address 178.18.125.44 - 2 other sites hosted on this server - global-migrate.com
    (As a suggestion please remove your Fake review and refrain from such attempts in future as you have been advised on your previous attempts, as a reputed company/organization it doesn't suit you).

Universal Migrate I.T Team

• Ak
      19th of Jan, 2016

I totally disagree, I have been in their office and they have answered my calls all the time and they also helped me with my visa application for PNP Canada which was being accepted now I am going to apply PR for Canada and YES I got nominated as they said. Yes I did pay £350 to start an application which helped me with my finances and remaining fee in 2 months, considering some other companies charging higher fee for same services, so why not Universal Migrate!

I am just shocked and surprised why would people leave such fake reviews as everything and the process is being addressed in advance (well it was to me). They are young professionals and I liked their office, Impressive as it is in the Harrods building.

Akram A Khan

• Ba
      24th of Jan, 2016

This company is 100% fraud, before you pay them any money, go to their office and see for yourself how dodgy they are. It is a 2 man operation and they have no intention in getting you a visa. Speak to real professionals, not hustlers who have only been running for 9 months... God knows how many times they have changed company names to avoid court proceedings. They use self generated reviews to trick people into thinking they are a legitimate firm, DON'T BE FOOLED - ALL TRUST PILOT REVIEWS ARE FAKE.

• 7e
      26th of Jan, 2016
    Best Best Advice +9 Votes

The people behind these sorts of mass marketed scams are constantly coming up with new ways to target us - whether it's by post, email, or now text - but two key points never change. They're only after your cash. And their promises are usually completely untrue.
    They are 100% fraud, they use fake positive reviews by paying people in Pakistan to make them.
    Scammers are finding more ruthless and sophisticated ways to exploit modern tools such as the internet, email or text messaging. These scams can deeply affect individuals and families, sometimes leading to debt, depression, and even suicide. Though anybody can be conned by the scammers, it is always the vulnerable - the oldest or youngest - who end up suffering the most.

26th of Jan, 2016

the people behind universal nigrate are also the people behind global migrate it is the same people. these people need to be stopped.
    Global Migrate Universal Migrate scammers

• Ph
      7th of Feb, 2016

This company also conned me and kept my money, I really hope they burn in hell

• Je
      5th of Apr, 2016

I received my work permit with the help of Universal Migrate and i trust them. I am strongly disagree with this complaint.

• Ku
      6th of Apr, 2016

I disagree with this complaint because its not true me and my cousin both applied for Canadian immigration with Universal Migrate help and we got our visa on time and now working in Canada.

7th of Apr, 2016

I have been living in UK since 7 years and i did not hear single person complaining about this company. Me and many of my friends applied for work permit from Universal Migrate and they provided best services with immediate results. I am disagree from this complaint.

• Mi
      8th of Apr, 2016

I strongly disagree with this complaint as they provided me the best services and i am their loyal client.

• Kr
      9th of Apr, 2016

I disagree because, i am working in Canada legally and all because of Universal Migrate.

• Ki
      10th of Apr, 2016

I was searching for immigration services providers and through Internet i found Universal Migrate and applied for my work visa. They provided me best services in reasonable charges and now finally i have my visa. Thanks to you Universal Migrate. I am disagree with this complaint.

• Sh
      11th of Apr, 2016

Universal migrate is one of the company which showed me a path to my future and i am glad that i applied for my visa from this company. Thanks a lot may GOD bless you more success in future.

• Al
      12th of Apr, 2016

I am working full time and doing a white collar job now, all because of universal migrate. I give you 5 stars Universal Migrate i am able to do my dream job now. Thanks

• Wf
      13th of Apr, 2016

Universal Migrate is the best company for visa immigration. One of my cousin recommended to apply for my visa from Universal Migrate and finally i have my visa. Thanks a lot

13th of Apr, 2016

Universal migrate are scammers

they have taken £1200 from me and not done a pennys worth of work. After doing my research ive found out the comlany has only been registered a few months ago. The owner seems like an immigrant himself and cant even speak english. They are not regulated by oisc mara or iccrc so they have no legal right to give migration advice

universal migrate scam
    universal migrate fraud

all positive reviews above are fake

• Ha
      14th of Apr, 2016

I applied for my work permit visa and within 6 months i received my visa. All credit goes to Universal Migrate who made my case strong enough to get approved. Thanks a lot.

14th of Apr, 2016

Lol your funny Hardy01, if that's even your name

The company only started trading 6/7 months ago. With 2 unregulated people working there and they applied for your work permit 6 months ago? Why don't you post a screen shot of the approval?

ALL REVIEWS ARE FAKE. The only genuine ones are the ones where the user name is not a NameNumber combination and they haven't repeated the same rubbish again of "how good hey were" and they have actually told us why they are rubbish

UNVERISAL MIGRATE SCAM

• Dj
      15th of Apr, 2016

Universal Migrate is highly recommended company i personally applied for my work visa and i have my visa now so i can work full time. Thanks Universal Migrate.