United Recovery Systems / wrong bank account

1 TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18003048854

I had set up a payment plan with this company where they would take my amount out of my checking account each month for the specified amount. Well, only one of those transactions went through because they had typed in the wrong bank account number. I never had any notification from them that my checks had not gone through until I called to get a statement saying that I was making my payments on time so I could buy a house. Now they are not taking responsibility for their error and I have to pay even more interest on my credit card because they screwed up. I asked for a letter staing their mess up so that I could buy my house and they refused service to me.

Comments

12th of Sep, 2008

I took money out of my 401K to pay my debt. The origional amount was to be 4770.00 when I got my 401 money I forgot they took out taxes and penaltys for withdrawl. So I called back told them it was only for 3580.00. They were to hold the check until I called back when I had conformation that the 401K check was posted to my account. They didn't hold the check. They sent it through for the 4770.00 and not the agreeed apon 3580.00. It bounced of course. Mr. James told me I couldn't cancle it or they would no longer deal with me and take me to court. I didn't cancle the check since he told me it wouldn't be sent through again. He wanted me to make a cashiers check out for the 3580.00. I couldn't make it out just yet as the deposit still hadn't cleared my bank. The same day the deposit cleared the check was sent through for 4770.00 and now they won't give me the difference between the amount they got and the amount I agreed to pay which means I have no money for rent or groceries. When I called Mr. James back I was of course upset and he basically called ma liaer and told me he would no longer speak with me. I am calling him 2 times a day every day until this is resolved after all he did that to me for 2 weeks until I broke down and gave him a check over the phone. STupid me. Never give a check over the phone if they can't wait for the money they dont' need it that bad and don't let people threthen you.