United Healthcare / bait and switch - network

United States, Connecticut Review updated:
united healthcare
United HealthCare, a company infamous for its billion dollar offering to departing ceo william mcguire, has terminated its contract with our local hospital - the hospital asked to negotiate rates that were above medicare rates (in line with all commercial insurers) and United HealthCare declined, removing the hospital and all our local physicians from its network - employers and employees who signed on with unitedhc because of access to our local health care providers are now forced to travel many miles to find doctors who will accept new patients - sounds like a system designed to limit our access to care, and keep costs for the insurer down, allowing them more $$$ for those multi-million dollar salaries (mcguires 2005 compensation was @ 124.8 million according to sec filings - roughly 5% of the company's net income in some estimates - WE WANT OUR DOCTORS AND OUR HOSPITAL AND WE WANT THEM PAID A FAIR RATE!!!

N  31st of Dec, 2011 by
United Health Care, CEO, BOARD MEMBERS, EXECUTIVE STAFF and you loving management personnel. Listen up man !!!
I won't waste my breath with my true story of what you ### did to me. However, Washington, The FBI and all law enforcement who don't have the balls to come after you need to realize the money you pay for lobbyist, for a Senators or Congressman's election will end as that money your spending is our money your customers. Oh you don't remember us as your too busy denying our claims each and everyone of us. I challenge Law Enforcement if you have the Balls to bring down this filth as they are tearing apart good families and stealing from us good, hard working people.

Listen up everyone write THE FBI, YOUR CONGRESSMAN, YOUr SENATOR and lets get criminal action going. Write Barbra Walters ABC NEWS and any news organization you can who will listen. Let them see each web sites with complaints logged on line. Lets get these jerks. Who the hell do they think they are messing with. One last thing remember we are the people and we the people control United Healths Destiny. Yes I seen the abusive tactics your corp does each and everyday as I'm a victim. As I ponder how to legally get you back legally with law enforcement, attorneys and the great people of America I 'm sitting her thinking how wonderful it is going to be getting you put in jail. I have one promise to you Mr. CEO I'm coming for your ### you ###. I'm not the least bit surprised about you ways after dealing with your company at many levels to see a fraudulent corporation with cover ups, lies and stealing.

May God Please you souls.
Happy New Year,