United Healthcare / bait and switch - network
United HealthCare, a company infamous for its billion dollar offering to departing ceo william mcguire, has terminated its contract with our local hospital - the hospital asked to negotiate rates that were above medicare rates (in line with all commercial insurers) and United HealthCare declined, removing the hospital and all our local physicians from its network - employers and employees who signed on with unitedhc because of access to our local health care providers are now forced to travel many miles to find doctors who will accept new patients - sounds like a system designed to limit our access to care, and keep costs for the insurer down, allowing them more $$$ for those multi-million dollar salaries (mcguires 2005 compensation was @ 124.8 million according to sec filings - roughly 5% of the company's net income in some estimates - WE WANT OUR DOCTORS AND OUR HOSPITAL AND WE WANT THEM PAID A FAIR RATE!!!
More United Healthcare Complaints & Reviews
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Fsa Provider - will not reimburse fsa funds 
- United Healthcare - harassment charges
- United HealthCare Services - dental plan
- United HealthCare Services - dental cleaning payment seems too low.
- United HealthCare Services - unable to receive coverage explanation
- United HealthCare Services - service