United Health Care / AARP / Pacificare / Unauthorized billing
On May 22, 2008 I was taken to Penrose Hospital [protected]) with a heart attack. I received a bill for $2.300, and another for $750.00, with no explanation of what the charges were for. Please send me a list of the charges you will not pay, so I can compare them to Humans, before November 15, 2008.
More United Health Care / AARP / Pacificare Complaints & Reviews
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Fsa Provider - will not reimburse fsa funds 
- United Healthcare - harassment charges
- United HealthCare Services - dental plan
- United HealthCare Services - dental cleaning payment seems too low.
- United HealthCare Services - unable to receive coverage explanation
- United HealthCare Services - service