United Bank Card / Processing

1 6859 French Rd, Unionville, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: (989)674-2737

Bishop Consolidated hires employees for appointment setters. They give nonlegitiment contracts and have no professional contact information.
They hire work at home appointments setters as well i was one of them.
After my second week i got leary of the company and i wanted to find out about how i was getting paid. Cash, check, deposit? I sent several emails beside all the disconected numbers and filled up voicemail numbers they had. And i received no response. The only contact number I had was the trainer that trained me for an hour on a confrence call. After doing my own research i called an client that i set an appointment for to find out whats going on with this co. Finally I got a call back from the owner that I hadnt talked to at all . He cursed me for calling the client and hungup on me. They are scammers beware of there ads in employment guides. Look them up on [answers.buisness.com ]

Dc

Comments

• Yu
      11th of Jul, 2011

I used this company for 7 years for credit card terminal services. 2years ago i decided to switch the company to use US Bank credit card services. This company United Bank Card received over 20 written fax from us that we wish to stop the services but decided to ignore and kept charging my bank account, now since there were no credit card transaction, they should have charged only the $10 minimum, what they did was to charge $100 every month. I called the Bank and told them that this is a fraud company, we communicated many many times that we wish to close the account, so we put a hard block on this comany for the monthly amount, so what they did was to play and charge my bank whenever they want and for any amount they had in mind. I lost over $2000 because of this company for nothing!!! I endup closing my account to make them stop. So what do they do, they put a charge off on my credit history 3 months ago. Who ever deal with this company did the biggest mistake ever!!! Of course now i'll have to take them to court to get this charge off removed from my credit history and to get my money back. This is a pure Fraud company, they all should be in Jail and not doing business in U.S or any other place.

• Sh
      15th of Feb, 2012

I completely agree with the above. this is the worst company that I've the misfortune of dealing with in 20 years.
    We’re a 35 milliion dollar company and we’ve been with United Bank Card for 3 years. It’s been absolutely the worst experience for our company. These guys are terrible with the worst, rude customer service. Stay away. They have no interest in providing service. You will get reeled in with remarkably low rates only to find out that there are tons of hidden charges. And if you have any complaints, you will find there is no one on the other side to communicate with. Also watch the auto renewals. If you don’t cancel your account in writing within a certain window of time, then it will automatically renew and you will be responsible to pay the monthly fees. In 20 years of business, I have never had such a terrible experience. STAY AWAY and don’t be fooled.