Unisarequest for exam script

I have asked for my exam script on 3 different occasions, i have also paid continuously to get them but they just funnel it into my fees or refund the money.

Also lodged a formal complaint about a lecturer Mrs ML BEZUIDENHOUT HRM3705 compensation management 2 years ago, who only cares about her survey research she does through the assignment. I have failed this subject for the last 4 semesters because of her.

Gn
Nov 20, 2013

Comments

• Er
      Nov 28, 2013

I have the same proble with Unisa. I think they do not want us to see our srcipts. Something is wrong and Unisa has to hide it. I am greatly displeased.

• Gn
      Nov 28, 2013

The lecturer has made an effort to help the students.

The university Dean requested my exam script 1 week ago, but still no response from that department. This stopped me from getting my degree, as I was confident I passed.

• Km
      Jul 25, 2018

@Gnome D Hi D . Did you eventually get any feedback? I have supposedly just failed two of my modules - preventing me from getting my degree. I am confident I did not fail the written examination. Do you have a contact for the Dean?

• Le
      Aug 21, 2018

Has anyone had luck with getting Exam script back?

• Na
      Dec 11, 2018

guys i am so frustrated, I am even struggling to find this re-check application form, The lecture just confirmed to me by the email that the bookmark was missing, the lowest marks i have received are not full marks. I was so positive about this subject. i am just sending endless emails and not receiving responses.