Unisa / registration still not processed

United States Review updated:

My fiancé is studing her teaching degree through Unisa and this years registration has been a major problem. We registered her for 10 subjects this year and paid R5000 but she has not received any books or been registered yet for this year. Other people doing exactly the same subjects are already having to submit assignments but she has not even got her books! Unisa are very quick to take our money but extremely slow to deliver the goods! We paid in Jan and it is already March! We have phoned the call centre on many occations and after long waits on the line we are told that she has not been registered yet and there is a backlog and we must just be paitent. This is unacceptable Unisa! Get your house in order and do not take our money upfront if you cannot deliver in time!

St

Comments

• Pe
      11th of May, 2011

I am having the same problem, they are useless I have had enough with UNISA!! Their staff is ill mannered, under trained and just plain useless. UNISA will send you from pillar to post and they will never own up to their mistakes, they will find little ways to make it seem as though you are at fault. It is the worst university.